BRRRRRRRRAAAAP

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

after about 3 hours i've finally got TomTom working on my e90sh*t is so sick ive jus spent the last 10 minutes walking around the roads in my areahardest thing coz the E90 runs some new symbian version that makes older software not work with the intergal GPS or sutin so i had to find some bluetooth GPS simulator applicationHO MY DIDDYnow to download the celebrity voices....

Guest David Braund
can be as sick as the flu its still ugly as f*ck
care notim not sexing itman dnt even need a satnav right nowHARDnow to find what else it can do

Guest David Braund
i got the garmin one on my n95.thing is, it works but fuks up if ur somewhere enclosed like say YOUR CARon the n95 its pretty useless unless ur walking about.
u get that GPS'd app? Garmin Mobile XT wouldnt work for me coz of the internal GPS problem (same with the N95, infact the program i gt was made for the N95)im using it in my room right now n the sigmnal is pretty strongbefore i couldnt even get more than 70% outside with the nokia maps programs, had to wait for ages for nuffin

after about 3 hours i've finally got TomTom working on my e90sh*t is so sick ive jus spent the last 10 minutes walking around the roads in my areahardest thing coz the E90 runs some new symbian version that makes older software not work with the intergal GPS or sutin so i had to find some bluetooth GPS simulator applicationHO MY DIDDYnow to download the celebrity voices....
In english please...

Guest David Braund
In english please...
ive got satelitte navigation on my phonei downloaded it, got some bluetooth GPS receiver spoofer application (fakes a GPS receiver) that makes the satnav run on my foneso now im gonna find something else to do with it....

oi man open that sh*t threadim serious, i know someone who hasnt gone for bout a yrwen she goes she goes hospital n gets given sommat n screams like shes givin birthi dont wanna end up like datim constapated like f*ck

oi man open that sh*t threadim serious, i know someone who hasnt gone for bout a yrwen she goes she goes hospital n gets given sommat n screams like shes givin birthi dont wanna end up like datim constapated like f*ck
lol, come like that southpark episode55555.jpg

lol, come like that southpark episode55555.jpg
Whens the new south park out??Fun zone has been up for time....