how many drinks can u hold

Kim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 pints you knowseriously six pints and im well on the way.the thing with me is, i can drink 2 pints and feel pissed, but drink 8-10 and still be reasonably in control when i worked in france i went out on my first night off and drank 2 pints and 4jd and cokes, didnt take into account that altitude f*cks your drinking habbits and passed out in the celler

Alot I can consume alot of alcohol but I has no effect on me till like 5 hours later. Even then I just get a headache.Big up the wray and nephew drinkers. Wray and nephew with coke drinker sit down lol

20 pints of Stella?!I would die. Literally. I thought this was about how many drinks I could carry. I was thinking 10 without a tray by putting a finger in each glass then clasping. Maybe a few more balanced on top depending on how full they were. Drinking wise - depends on the drink. Pints of Stella - probably about 4! Brandy & coke - loads, 10? 15?

That reminds me, Erin (if you can see this) what happened to you coming to a Vodbull? Only two left.
What are the dates?I just got a car again and i'm looking to do some road trips. Southampton next week and then the world is my oyster!
There's two. 5th June and 19th June. They're at Oceana now. I'm possibly missing 5th June so you need to come to 19th. Crashing at mine?

i dnno i can drink a lot

Up to half a bottle of Ammaretto and im tipsy to the point where I'm consious of acting drunk.Up to three quaters and im tipsy to the point where Im consious of the way im acting but frequently slip into drunk tendancies and tell myself to simmer down.Any more than three quarters and im straight up drunk, no going back.

Up to half a bottle of Ammaretto and im tipsy to the point where I'm consious of acting drunk.Up to three quaters and im tipsy to the point where Im consious of the way im acting but frequently slip into drunk tendancies and tell myself to simmer down.Any more than three quarters and im straight up drunk, no going back.
This is how I was last night.Not a good look.

I've noticed... white spirits make me feel nice... while dark spirits just... boyim lookin at my jd poster...feeelin sick .
i want to take advantage of u
about 8 stella's and im pretty gone.on the other hand i can drink vodka and red bull all night literally lose count and still be pretty stable.
c/s but ye vip2 alcohol threads>_bang bang alcoholics ganganyway i can handle a lot. only thing that f*cks me up is the timespan. we use to go to this one pub where there was some offer on double vodka cokes 2 for £4.50 or something and there was no queues so we kept banging out bare rounds 2 at a time one after the other that sh*t killed me. blacked out every time i been there.