how many drinks can u hold

Kim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, Erin (if you can see this) what happened to you coming to a Vodbull? Only two left.
What are the dates?I just got a car again and i'm looking to do some road trips. Southampton next week and then the world is my oyster!
There's two. 5th June and 19th June. They're at Oceana now. I'm possibly missing 5th June so you need to come to 19th. Crashing at mine?
19th June.Room for me plus 3?lol
"Lulu's there. And that living fail Erin."Cancelled.

That reminds me, Erin (if you can see this) what happened to you coming to a Vodbull? Only two left.
What are the dates?I just got a car again and i'm looking to do some road trips. Southampton next week and then the world is my oyster!
There's two. 5th June and 19th June. They're at Oceana now. I'm possibly missing 5th June so you need to come to 19th. Crashing at mine?
19th June.Room for me plus 3?lol
"Lulu's there. And that living fail Erin."Cancelled.
LMFAO. Was doubting your self-respect tbh.

It depends if I'm drinking from can/ bottle/glass.I don't really like beer so can't bring myself to physically drink bare of it. Never been drunk off beer alone though. Last time I was drunk I had 3/4 of a large bottle of Aftershock. :D 1 Can of Carling and 2 Glasses of vodka and Coke. Bad Time 4 Me cos ev1 else got kicked out this mans house for breaking his dining table at like 10.30 and I was passed out inna an upstairs room until morning.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

real sh*t about 3 pints and i feel light headed and bloated, don't take good to them at all. If its alcho pops and spirits with or without mixers i can do a lot until i feel mashed.

Guest Vogue

I'm not really into drinking that much, I don't drink unless I want to get drunk, which isn't very often, and considering I hardly ever go out it is VERY uncommon that I drink at all. When I do drink I drink half a bottle of wine and feel it. Spirits don't do much to me unless it's JD. Brandy just makes me happy.