Sign in to follow this  
Young Boss

BDSM

Basically my girlfriend loves rough sex and is extremley dominant and violant too it started wen 1 time we were out and we got into an argument on road then wen we got home it got heated she wouldn't shut up so i put my hand in her face and walked away so she walked up to me as i turned my bac to her and grabbed my shoulder so i gave her a lil push then she pushed me bac even harder so i flipped and pushed her hard so then she hits me in my ballz so damn hard then pulls my t shirt up and scratches me all over my body with her big nails and it hurt like a bitch then i look at her like wtf did you do that for you took it to far but she just standing there with a grin on her face while i'm in painFrom then on she got an ego trip so she does some freaky things wen we having sex i won't go into the details but it feels weird like sometimes she will go too far it's cool but at the same time can be un bearable and she even hits me randomley sometimes like play fighting so i hit her bac but she does it in a more aggressive wayHas anyone experienced these kinda situations with their partner? real talk please no bullshit

Guest Medic

i swear you were a virgin earlier today in your other thread.d*ckhead character.

SMH @ this guy.YOU are a clown.

didnt even read the topic

:D Man is one of them Pulp Fiction gimpsGIMP.jpg
:D "BRING OUT THE GIMP""THE GIMPS SLEEPING"

Guest haze-e
I SWEAR YOU WAS A VIRGIN YESTERDAY???
I'm not a virgin fam i lost it to this girl
WHEN?THIS AFTERNOON.COME OFF THEM GAS TALKS YOU PLEB.YOU DONE TOLD US THE WOMAN FROM UPSTAIRS SLEPT IN YOUR YARD. YOU WOULDA TRY MASH BUT YOUR A VIRGIN.COME ON DARG.

WHEN?THIS AFTERNOON.COME OFF THEM GAS TALKS YOU PLEB.YOU DONE TOLD US THE WOMAN FROM UPSTAIRS SLEPT IN YOUR YARD. YOU WOULDA TRY MASH BUT YOUR A VIRGIN.COME ON DARG.
lol he didnt say it was recent

so much fraff comes from this platinum twatBEG someone change his name to the paedophile from that program on Ch 4 earlier lol

so i put my hand in her face and walked away
t_talk-to-the-hand-graphic.jpg??
so she walked up to me as i turned my bac to her and grabbed my shoulder so i gave her a lil push then she pushed me bac even harder so i flipped and pushed her hard so then she hits me in my ballz so damn hard then pulls my t shirt up and scratches me all over my body with her big nails and it hurt like a bitch then i look at her like wtf did you do that for you took it to far but she just standing there with a grin on her face while i'm in pain
you got taken for a prick, u fassy.

Guest haze-e
Hmmmm.Which is fair enough. Either way hes pleb even though you saved him from embarassment. :D Lol.

them human punchbags thereher other lovers must be far superior to you for her to treat u with such contempt as to kick u in the nuts and wail on you plyshe hates yr guts famyr a loser

Hmmmm.Which is fair enough. Either way hes pleb even though you saved him from embarassment. :D Lol.
Saved him from embaressment lol? He just admitted his missus tombstone piledrives him about his gaffe then laughs in his face afterwards, he is any Ian Beale in the bedroom