BDSM

Young Boss

Guest haze-e
I SWEAR YOU WAS A VIRGIN YESTERDAY???
I'm not a virgin fam i lost it to this girl
WHEN?THIS AFTERNOON.COME OFF THEM GAS TALKS YOU PLEB.YOU DONE TOLD US THE WOMAN FROM UPSTAIRS SLEPT IN YOUR YARD. YOU WOULDA TRY MASH BUT YOUR A VIRGIN.COME ON DARG.
lol he didnt say it was recent
Hmmmm.Which is fair enough. Either way hes pleb even though you saved him from embarassment. :D Lol.
Saved him from embaressment lol? He just admitted his missus tombstone piledrives him about his gaffe then laughs in his face afterwards, he is any Ian Beale in the bedroom
LMFAOLMFAOOn a real though YB. Your wife kicked you in the balls. Shes taking you for an idiot.About you love her. You best stab her in her fanny.

so she walked up to me as i turned my bac to her and grabbed my shoulder so i gave her a lil push then she pushed me bac even harder so i flipped and pushed her hard so then she hits me in my ballz so damn hard then pulls my t shirt up and scratches me all over my body with her big nails and it hurt like a bitch then i look at her like wtf did you do that for you took it to far but she just standing there with a grin on her face while i'm in pain
nah i have to quote this againlmao @ this guy , how can u not retaliate?before his current relationship, man was blatentely trapped in the friend zone with every female tht he knows

so she walked up to me as i turned my bac to her and grabbed my shoulder so i gave her a lil push then she pushed me bac even harder so i flipped and pushed her hard so then she hits me in my ballz so damn hard then pulls my t shirt up and scratches me all over my body with her big nails and it hurt like a bitch then i look at her like wtf did you do that for you took it to far but she just standing there with a grin on her face while i'm in pain
nah i have to quote this againlmao @ this guy , how can u not retaliate?before his current relationship, man was blatentely trapped in the friend zone with every female tht he knows
Wat do you mean fam? before her i was a virgin but i did have female friends but she is the greatest friend i ever had in a funny kinda way she is like my mother with her attitude i have retaliated but wen we fight she flips out if it's serious she even bites she goes deep with it cos she has some next temper

Wat do you mean fam? before her i was a virgin but i did have female friends but she is the greatest friend i ever had in a funny kinda way she is like my mother with her attitude i have retaliated but wen we fight she flips out if it's serious she even bites she goes deep with it cos she has some next temper
Freud.jpg

h.warrior_southern_Sudan_image_1.jpg

lolThis guys a bait virginQuit making yourself look stupid
Seen :D like you took a test that proves i'm a virgin? oh my gosh wow you are so smart cuz :D you're not mature enough to understand this complex situation carry on playing Super Mario on ya Wii lol
"like you took a test that proves i'm a virgin?"Lol, eerm okay?"oh my gosh wow you are so smart cut"Invalid since the previous statement was just stupid"you're not mature enough to understand this complex situation"Making assumptions is immature, so you're just as bad as me"carry on playing Super Mario on ya Ii"I own no games consolesIf ViP2 was a village, you my friend would be the idiot.

Seen :D like you took a test that proves i'm a virgin? oh my gosh wow you are so smart cuz :D you're not mature enough to understand this complex situation carry on playing Super Mario on ya Wii lol
"like you took a test that proves i'm a virgin?"Lol, eerm okay?"oh my gosh wow you are so smart cut"Invalid since the previous statement was just stupid"you're not mature enough to understand this complex situation"Making assumptions is immature, so you're just as bad as me"carry on playing Super Mario on ya Ii"I own no games consolesIf ViP2 was a village, you my friend would be the idiot.
You come like some scientist telling someone if they a virgin or not? you realize how stupid that is you are not the type of dude that can have a sensible convo in my opinion i'm entitled to that opinionYou country dudes are funny 'if this was a village blah blah' this ain't no village bruh it's a website

You come like some scientist telling someone if they a virgin or not? you realize how stupid that is you are not the type of dude that can have a sensible convo in my opinion i'm entitled to that opinionYou country dudes are funny 'if this was a village blah blah' this ain't no village bruh it's a website
Lol, i really don't see how i come like "a scientist" i just come like a guy who knows a dumb character when i see one. I can hold up a convocation better than you i think. For starters, you failed automatically posting this in the wrong section, there's a section called "Love & Life" if you never clocked it...And lol @ you're small mind not understanding the last sentence, please tell me you're doing this on purpose?Haven't you ever heard of "The Village Idiot"My man can't even tell when his being sent for.Either you're a fairly amusing made up character, or you're whole life is a shambles.

Lol, i really don't see how i come like "a scientist" i just come like a guy who knows a dumb character when i see one. I can hold up a convocation better than you i think. For starters, you failed automatically posting this in the wrong section, there's a section called "Love & Life" if you never clocked it...And lol @ you're small mind not understanding the last sentence, please tell me you're doing this on purpose?Haven't you ever heard of "The Village Idiot"My man can't even tell when his being sent for.Either you're a fairly amusing made up character, or you're whole life is a shambles.
Safe cuz you come like Einstein with ya knowledge :D

Safe cuz you come like Einstein with ya knowledge :D
Just remember...1431250-0.png

Is your wifey a dog?lassie_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

Is your wifey a dog?lassie_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg
Cuz this is no joke put ya self in my shoes