SLK and Nasty Crew clash on LOTM

Young Boss

1st breh has got 2 in his name 2za or suttin like that not too sure thoughlol @ people shouting out white boy when van damage started spittinlmao @ titch saying eminem in the backgroundlol @ slk sending their shittest mc's thoughif it was shiesty, ribz, skrapsta and big mighty, they would of got kill of killy lotm1>>>lotm2

Guest PROFIT2
1st breh has got 2 in his name 2za or suttin like that not too sure thoughlol @ people shouting out white boy when van damage started spittinlmao @ titch saying eminem in the backgroundlol @ slk sending their shittest mc's thoughif it was shiesty, ribz, skrapsta and big mighty, they would of got kill of killy lotm1>>>lotm2
swear ribz wasnt in slk ever and he didnt really spit or was known in the game back thenbig mighty wasnt really in it then either....dunno why scrap wernt there or flirta and i dont think shiesty was spittin back then but i mite be wrongswear they wer meant to clash nasty but titch says you man are sh*t thats why marcus sent the youngers!and that is twozer who is from south (check that bait south run tingz tune nyke e and nikki s made)dont know what he thought he was doing clashing a buch of kidz he was 20+ there lolhim and peck used to f*ck it up on RAW fm tho with dj rapid PROFESIONALS>>>>

swear ribz wasnt in slk ever and he didnt really spit or was known in the game back thenbig mighty wasnt really in it then either....dunno why scrap wernt there or flirta and i dont think shiesty was spittin back then but i mite be wrongswear they wer meant to clash nasty but titch says you man are sh*t thats why marcus sent the youngers!and that is twozer who is from south (check that bait south run tingz tune nyke e and nikki s made)dont know what he thought he was doing clashing a buch of kidz he was 20+ there lolhim and peck used to f*ck it up on RAW fm tho with dj rapid PROFESIONALS>>>>
come again?swear he used to spit with flirta and mighty on pirate...

Heard the first breh aint even in SLK, just jumped on with them.How comes Ribz/Flirta wernt there, who's heard the full clash on radio? LOL at them asking for ghetto.True say tho they wanted nasty not the youngers.
that reminds me i swear Ghetto got merkd byNAPPERthat ''im from the hood and ur from the village'' bar was harddddddd ATT though

Guest PROFIT2
come again?swear he used to spit with flirta and mighty on pirate...
yeah but that doesnt mean that he's in their crew does itribz has made it quite clear he was never in slk he just rolled with them and he used to be called 'solo ribz' which i thought was quite funny seein as that made SLR and they were called SLK....dont think shiesty spat back then think he was still dj shadow you'll have to ask himand mighty wasnt in slk back then like i said b4 and if he was i think he was called sumfin else as wellfrom what i can see the only man there who were in slk wasSwarvo, Adam B, Beenie battle axe and i'm pretty sure thats iti see rugrat in the vid but im pretty sure he was in musical mob thenand i see gigilo jiggy who was a dj for hype squad2za was in profesionals then they all merged to make hype squad then he started grimesville now i think he just produces or sumfin like that but he was an older even back then and tbh shouldnt have been in that clash imo.man can say what they like bout adam but at least he turned up to rep and spat on the micun like certain man you lot are askin after who should have been there really!!

Heard the first breh aint even in SLK, just jumped on with them.How comes Ribz/Flirta wernt there, who's heard the full clash on radio? LOL at them asking for ghetto.True say tho they wanted nasty not the youngers.
that reminds me i swear Ghetto got merkd byNAPPERthat ''im from the hood and ur from the village'' bar was harddddddd ATT though
yh ghetto was anythin during them timeshe only had a few gd bars, kano's shadow tbh

This is gonna sound stupid but tbh who hasn't merked Ghetto?NapperStryderWileySkeptaBashyAre the four I can remember off my head but I know there's like two more. Man has a horrible track record in clashes.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
This is gonna sound stupid but tbh who hasn't merked Ghetto?NapperStryderWileySkeptaBashyAre the four I can remember off my head but I know there's like two more. Man has a horrible track record in clashes.
Ghetto's never won a clash.Dimples merked him too.Flirta & SLK had so many bars for him too, don't think there was ever a clash though. Unless Flirta knocking out his teeth on stage at Sidewinder counts as a clash.

Ghetto's never won a clash.Dimples merked him too.Flirta & SLK had so many bars for him too, don't think there was ever a clash though. Unless Flirta knocking out his teeth on stage at Sidewinder counts as a clash.
That was the one on HeatFM, also him and Trim had some little thing"Baths in socks" lmfao.He knocked his teeth out on stage?!..."Peak"

it was swarvo who smahed his teeth. with a forearrrrrmmmthe video of the clash dont tell the story. listen to the clash. im not on no he say she say ting but them man got rushed and ghetts gettin his teeth smashed in was part getback for that incident i think.and yes. dimples merked reginald. but there was like 20 north mc's hyping every dimples bar.ghetts went school in tottenham is that true? i think i was told that