Xzibits New born Dies suddenly

Afroman

By Houston WilliamsRapper Xzibit is mourning the loss of his newborn, Xavier Kingston Joiner, who died suddenly on May 26.Xavier was born prematurely on May 15 and the rapper was overjoyed, but his elation has turned to tragedy. The rapper expressed his sorrow on his blog to his fans as well as how the baby died. “Well, this week was extremely difficult for him, because his lungs were not strong enough to handle regular oxygen on his own,” he said. “Xavier passed away this morning at 3:30 am and I must tell you this, it is unnatural for a parent to bury a child.”His notification came about 4:32 am, roughly one hour after the infant’s death. Xzibit explained the reason for the rapid announcement delivery. “I am telling you this because of the same reason I tell you when I’m having great times, life is too short to be fake. Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday you wake up and see them,” he said. “Don’t take a second you get to hug them teach them and care for them for granted.”He didn’t overtly state it, but the California rapper also appeared to talk to other artists and those that boast about their money.“You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is nothing compared to having your family. I am thankful for all of my blessings and I’m not one to question God's perfect plan,” he continued. “So I leave you with great love and thanks for the love that was sent earlier on my previous blog to my son.”Xzibit said that he would take time to deal with the loss of his son
deep R.I.P