Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

Is man serious?

...did this workman just take a piss in mans toilet.......man didnt even ask me or anything "can i use the toilet". Man just went ahead and used it like it's his yard.Straight complaint to the contractors... im not gonna make a fuss over it to him now coz he aint finished the job and its not about him f*ck*ng it up on purpose.. but that is some cheek.

sh*t like that can't run wit me when workman come over.bit of a pisstake tbhman got taken for a laptop with no hard drive

Allow that some polish man done a number 2 in your yard I can see the value of your yard going down now got taken for gus being boyed in ur own yard

the man jetted already lol.I would of said yes if he asked but obviously its principle init.When I'm not at home/family house i always ask if i can use the toilet.. i dont just stroll toilet and use it thats disrespect. He done the job anyway but still... some people just have no manors.

THESE MAN JUST WNA HEAR HOW U TRY BRING ARMS HOUSE N GOT PUNCH UP OR SUTTIN.IT OVERLY AINT NO BIG DEAL, U MAN ON SOME KIDDY TING. IF HE WAS IN THE BATHROOM ALREADY ITS A MINOR. IF MAN MADE HIMSELF A CUP OF TEA WITH NO PERMISSION, THEN U CUD MAKE A FUSS.

tbh, mans in the toilet already lol... It's not as bad as I thought.It's not like they were doing work outside and walked into the house, walked up the stairs and found the bathroom on his own.As long as he didn't wet up the seat or anything.

Structo does it smell?and when he leaves you need to take up a domestic role in your bathroom.

You know what, id only complainj if the man done a sh*t and stunk out the toliet, that in its own right should lead to man getting knocked the f*ck out.regardless if he opend the window or not, taking as hit in someone else's gaff is not on.. cunts

Guest Flat Eric
Structo does it smell?and when he leaves you need to take up a domestic role in your bathroom.
Its only a piss :D