Is man serious?

Bruno Di Gradi

My bredrin was telling me bout how one man came and delivered his fridge, politely asked if he could use the toilet, friend's mum said "Yeah, no problem." Anyway, my friend and his mum went to plug the fridge in and clear up whatever mess was there, man that delivered the fridge came downstairs and helped so the mum gave the man a tip, told him to buy a drink and off he went.Bredrin went upstairs to go and wash his hands, opened the door and described a wave of hot air lick him in his boat like say its a nuclear bomb in Hiroshima. The fridge man bricked it, didnt open the window nor spray to make it kinda undercover, just bombed, concealed the air and ducked out with a tip.Badman really lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bredrin was telling me bout how one man came and delivered his fridge, politely asked if he could use the toilet, friend's mum said "Yeah, no problem." Anyway, my friend and his mum went to plug the fridge in and clear up whatever mess was there, man that delivered the fridge came downstairs and helped so the mum gave the man a tip, told him to buy a drink and off he went.Bredrin went upstairs to go and wash his hands, opened the door and described a wave of hot air lick him in his boat like say its a nuclear bomb in Hiroshima. The fridge man bricked it, didnt open the window nor spray to make it kinda undercover, just bombed, concealed the air and ducked out with a tip.Badman really lol
See, its them ones that need to be cained

:D:D:D

Structo does it smell?and when he leaves you need to take up a domestic role in your bathroom.
Its only a piss :D
True say not everyone is on the hygiene flex.Your telling me dirt don't mingleBut yh eric its only a piss :D

IF MAN MADE HIMSELF A CUP OF TEA WITH NO PERMISSION, THEN U CUD MAKE A FUSS.
wouldn't bother me too much..I don't drink tea or coffee so i'm not about to try and make it for someone else
man cudda used YOUR cup n ting. dem ones dere,
Lol the emphasise on 'YOUR' But yh thats true unknown people cannot go and make themselves food or drink without prior permission. Its manners.

Bredrin went upstairs to go and wash his hands, opened the door and described a wave of hot air lick him in his boat like say its a nuclear bomb in Hiroshima. The fridge man bricked it, didnt open the window nor spray to make it kinda undercover, just bombed, concealed the air and ducked out with a tip.Badman really lol
LMAO.

lol @ having to clean his sh*t off the sides of the toilet violation

Guest Flat Eric
Structo does it smell?and when he leaves you need to take up a domestic role in your bathroom.
Its only a piss :D
True say not everyone is on the hygiene flex.Your telling me dirt don't mingleBut yh eric its only a piss :D
I was talkin bout "SMELL"How you gonna smell it unless ur putting ur head in the toilet like say ur names IanBeale

Guest PennyTraitor
THESE MAN JUST WNA HEAR HOW U TRY BRING ARMS HOUSE N GOT PUNCH UP OR SUTTIN.IT OVERLY AINT NO BIG DEAL, U MAN ON SOME KIDDY TING. IF HE WAS IN THE BATHROOM ALREADY ITS A MINOR. IF MAN MADE HIMSELF A CUP OF TEA WITH NO PERMISSION, THEN U CUD MAKE A FUSS.
get me. so man has to come OUT of the bathroom to find a younger to ask permission to go piss like some sort of slave.

THESE MAN JUST WNA HEAR HOW U TRY BRING ARMS HOUSE N GOT PUNCH UP OR SUTTIN.IT OVERLY AINT NO BIG DEAL, U MAN ON SOME KIDDY TING. IF HE WAS IN THE BATHROOM ALREADY ITS A MINOR. IF MAN MADE HIMSELF A CUP OF TEA WITH NO PERMISSION, THEN U CUD MAKE A FUSS.
co sign

u girl.. so fukin what he's pissed in ur toilet.. man up bruv. If u was that bothered u would of confronted him about it.
i was more bothered about him finishing the job properly so my bath doesn't leak anymore.You can't tell me to man up when you're in the clueless sports fans group. That's very wrong of you.

Guest Flat Eric

Swear this is the second time you've came to us like say we're gonna come and help you confront him.Other time with that Christian guy.

Swear this is the second time you've came to us like say we're gonna come and help you confront him.Other time with that Christian guy.
its not a fact of i want helpits just slight things i see that i dont feel anyone clocks.im not gonna knock man out for pissing in my toilet but i like to see if people think the same way i do in terms of that being bad manners.It's a forum.. a place where things and views are meant to discussed.