Is man serious?

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man probably pissed on the toilet seat and tiles tbh.Violation.

Guest Vogue

Well he can at least go to a shop or something.Bottom line I don't want strangers using my loo.I'm having separate cups for strangers too, so if they want a cup of tea they can have it in them cups.

Guest Vogue
I don't want strangers to use the same cups or toilet as me.What's the big deal :D :D
Anyone who planned to take you to a restaurant is now pissed
Lol, no I don't mean it in that way. I won't like not use the same cups as other people but I just don't want random builders using the same stuff as I would in my own house.Oh never mind *Puts back on cloak and runs away*

I don't want strangers to use the same cups or toilet as me.What's the big deal :D :D
Anyone who planned to take you to a restaurant is now pissed
Lol, no I don't mean it in that way. I won't like not use the same cups as other people but I just don't want random builders using the same stuff as I would in my own house.Oh never mind *Puts back on cloak and runs away*
I know what you meant don't mind me.

Guest Vogue
A builder couldn't go to my toilet if he asked mate. Pure random peoples germs.Taking your home for any Porta-Loo.
Do you prepare your food in your toilet?Didnt realy "get violated" IMO.
So just because I don't prepare food in my toilet ( :D btw) that means I should be content with other random peoples germs in there.Bottom line: You do not know what people do when in others houses. He could have had a wee then used your towels without washing his hands then continues to touch every door handle/bannister on the way down.No ta mate.

A builder couldn't go to my toilet if he asked mate. Pure random peoples germs.Taking your home for any Porta-Loo.
Do you prepare your food in your toilet?Didnt realy "get violated" IMO.
So just because I don't prepare food in my toilet ( :D btw) that means I should be content with other random peoples germs in there.Bottom line: You do not know what people do when in others houses. He could have had a wee then used your towels without washing his hands then continues to touch every door handle/bannister on the way down.No ta mate.
I saw some irony in your first post.Bottom line is.A toilet is a toilet no matter who shits or pisses in it .. the same germs will still spread.You tellin me if a member of your family left a dirty stinking sh*t in the loo and didnt flush it.. it would be cleaner then anyone elses ? :D

Guest Vogue

Yes, a toilet is a toilet but some random builder after having touched his d*ck and then possibly not washing his hands then using said hands to continue touching door knobs etc etc is not going to run with me, which is why they may as well go somewhere else.And in response to your other point, no member of my family would do such a thing.

Understandable.But i dont see how you can worry so much about minor things in modern society, considering the food you eat off your table could of been tamperd with previously.Each to thier own , but i think if you gonna worry about minor things like that its just gonna make your life more stressfull in the long run.

Guest Vogue
Understandable.But i dont see how you can worry so much about minor things in modern society, considering the food you eat off your table could of been tamperd with previously.Each to thier own , but i think if you gonna worry about minor things like that its just gonna make your life more stressfull in the long run.
I will worry about it when it is in my own home. When I'm out it's out of my control so it doesn't bother me that much tbh.The food on MY table is cooked by me so I know where it comes from.Plus, if they're never going to use my toilet there will never be anything to worry about, which is quite clearly my point.

...did this workman just take a piss in mans toilet.......man didnt even ask me or anything "can i use the toilet". Man just went ahead and used it like it's his yard.Straight complaint to the contractors... im not gonna make a fuss over it to him now coz he aint finished the job and its not about him f*ck*ng it up on purpose.. but that is some cheek.
Report him for burglary bruv!! He didnt have permission to be in that part of your house. Have him arrested straight up and down like 6'oclock!!

Guest David Braund
...did this workman just take a piss in mans toilet.......man didnt even ask me or anything "can i use the toilet". Man just went ahead and used it like it's his yard.Straight complaint to the contractors... im not gonna make a fuss over it to him now coz he aint finished the job and its not about him f*ck*ng it up on purpose.. but that is some cheek.
Report him for burglary bruv!! He didnt have permission to be in that part of your house. Have him arrested straight up and down like 6'oclock!!
surely u mean trespassing