Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric

Chatting out of line to Flat Eric.Making exposure threads...Waiting 40 pages..Then dropping a swag picture which isn't even the correct person.

Chatting out of line to Flat Eric.Making exposure threads...Waiting 40 pages..Then dropping a swag picture which isn't even the correct person.
Yeah i hate sh*t topics that claim to expose and there f*ck*ng sh*t. This only happens when someone is trying to gain fame and trying too hard!

im not gonna lie failed exposures should carry the ultimate death sentence, just for the cheek of tryin to dead somones e-life n failing should be a straight ISP ban still (yeah i knw its usually an ip ting, but ive taken it to the isp level ok)Also threads that BLATENTLY need pictures to make it valid/worthwhile bandwith should carry some sort of a ban still (48hrs or suttin)

im not gonna lie failed exposures should carry the ultimate death sentence, just for the cheek of tryin to dead somones e-life n failing should be a straight ISP ban still (yeah i knw its usually an ip ting, but ive taken it to the isp level ok)Also threads that BLATENTLY need pictures to make it valid/worthwhile bandwith should carry some sort of a ban still (48hrs or suttin)
Im liking that

Im liking that
so what about when STAMINA MAN try hot up STEFFIDGE and it flopped wud that of been a ghost ting??

Guest Remy Lebeau

this is foolishnessthings like failing to provide pics or sh*t exposure can be dealt with by locking the threadthe problem is when theres not a mod around to lock these threads early to avoid 20 pages of fraff

Starting threads going"_____ is peng alie?"and failing to provide pictorial evidence in teh first post
KMT suttin else that should hold a ban is people who cant be bothered to read what other people have posted before, or people that have the DYAM f*ck*ng CHEEK to teef a next mans idea n then try n palm it off as their ownWWOOOOSSSAAARRRR!!!! WWOOOOOOOOOO-f*ck*ng-SSSAAARRRRR

i dont even know if the topic is swag i dont read it to tuff.MAKING race topics should be a ban i say this cos all too many times they start and then for some reason they are allowed to go on and then when someone like me says something controversial but TRUE im getting the stick for speaking my mind when really and truly i would never of made a topic like that to begin with ( i find that a moderators error imo they should lock it on SITE)so basically race topics should not be allowed to go any further than 3 posts and the author should be BANNEDsimple.

Starting threads going"_____ is peng alie?"and failing to provide pictorial evidence in teh first post
These threads are swag but banning isn't something that could be done lightly atm, there's simply not enough people for it.

typing something i dont wanna rea in a thread im in.....tryna make a joke at my expense