• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
woteva needs more mods.
when u go around banning people an ghosting just makes the forum stale
c/s both of theseAlthoouugh not really on topic =\In all seriousnessBannable offence = racismm, being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, anythign that that is detrimental to the board..people need to stop autoplaying shizz aswell..doing sh*t that could get board f*cked up, Sheisty taking a pic to scare that guy with the reverse hairline etc etc...

bring back the clowns
this is very much neededfor sh*t topic makers e.g yungbape/boss
stamina man,original teacher, the list goes on...
When most of mine go 5-10 pages :D
CUSSING YOU!
c/syou say it like you make live topics and thats why they reach 5-10 pageswhen in reality those pages usually consist of people cussing you, telling you your topic is sh*t and that you should stop making topics

bring back the clowns
CUSSING YOU!
c/syou say it like you make live topics and thats why they reach 5-10 pageswhen in reality those pages usually consist of people cussing you, telling you your topic is sh*t and that you should stop making topics
I call it E15 syndrome

I wouldn't want anyone banned because of an argument, however. I do feel that sometimes people have gone over the top with me and cussed my 1 year old son..I think you should ban anyone that cusses infants or children under certain age.. that's just wrong..I can take a joke and a cuss but IMO that's OTT.Secondly, on the race thing.. yes you should ban people that call someone a derogative and racial word.. you will not be finding me being banned because I can discuss race, it does not exactly mean that I am a racist.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
The word 'racist' gets thrown about quite easily now days..you tell me what 'racist' is then and then explain where, when and who I have used it on..
A derogatory racially-themed comment.technically it is any comment that is based solely upon someones race, and you have made many of those.But those ones arent generally offensive.How come you always defend your racism? Ok you may have black friends, thats fine, but you still say racist things.

The word 'racist' gets thrown about quite easily now days..you tell me what 'racist' is then and then explain where, when and who I have used it on..
A derogatory racially-themed comment.technically it is any comment that is based solely upon someones race, and you have made many of those.
Ok, talking about race is unacceptable because people are of that race..let's look at race, what is it? it is an appearance, a part of someones visual identity..So if we ban people for discussing this.. then I say we ban people if they take the piss out of someone for being fat, skinny, ugly or whatever..How about that?or is it not the same?

bring back the clowns
hes a f*ck*ng haterwhere r his topics?no f*ck*ng where

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
A derogatory racially-themed comment.technically it is any comment that is based solely upon someones race, and you have made many of those.
Ok, talking about race is unacceptable because people are of that race..let's look at race, what is it? it is an appearance, a part of someones visual identity..So if we ban people for discussing this.. then I say we ban people if they take the piss out of someone for being fat, skinny, ugly or whatever..How about that?or is it not the same?
check the edit that i made liek 5 mins ago.And of course it isnt the same, if you are fat its a negative thing and its your own fault, obviously there is tension with race related topics because a lot of people & cultures get persecuted and suffer greatly at the hands of racism so it isnt further needed on a board.And dont sya its the same thing.I aint talkign about your xenophobia or anything, Im talkin about that same thread where peopel was chattin sh*t about your fam, you was racist in that.

i don't know about racistbut you have a tendency to display signs of prejudice
Oh right.. and the waqy everyone else goes on here exposing others and cussing people, are they not prejudice no?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Oh right.. and the waqy everyone else goes on here exposing others and cussing people, are they not prejudice no?
Stop deflectingRacism is predjudice against RACE.Simple as.

other people on the forum may display signs of racism or prejudicebut the discussion at hand referred to youand as far as i can seewhilst i don't think you have a strong hatred towards any raceyou do display prejudice towards certain groups/type of people

check the edit that i made liek 5 mins ago.And of course it isnt the same, if you are fat its a negative thing and its your own fault, obviously there is tension with race related topics because a lot of people & cultures get persecuted and suffer greatly at the hands of racism so it isnt further needed on a board.And dont sya its the same thing.I aint talkign about your xenophobia or anything, Im talkin about that same thread where peopel was chattin sh*t about your fam, you was racist in that.
Oh no.. it could never possibly be the same thing..No one can have it worse than black people, oh no!PEOPLE SUFFER MORE AT THE HANDS OF EVERY DAY INSULTS REGARDING WEIGHT, SIZE AND LOOKS THEN THEY DO REGARDING RACEFACTS!What I noticed on these forums is, a lot of black people (not all) wanna expose women and cuss people over looks, but when they get cussed in return they cry 'racism'.I have seen certain people go on dark here, even cussing little kids.. of course cussing 1 year olds and caling them bastards is no way as bad as cussing someones race, god no.