"Your making it hard for me"

Mr. Gayle

Mainly for the women, but how do you feel when your dancing with a guy and you feel his "presence" poking you?You like it?You like the fact you have that affect on him?Or like someone said to me on email do you feel "violated"Guys, do you purposely push yourself on the girl. Of course if she is doing the Dutty Wine on you, then its standard to push it on her.*waits for 1st guy to say they don’t get that close to a guy in a club*

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ima ima ima FLIRTif im feelin ur style then theres nothing wrong with a likkle tease from the temptress for a hot secondi dont make a big deal of grinding a man down to floor now tho its not really neededsexy an subtle is how we do, but i rarley dance with guys ina dance now unless theyv been specifically targetedor else u can catch me scrubsin down the wallside infront of a mirror

Guest PennyTraitor
ima ima ima FLIRTif im feelin ur style then theres nothing wrong with a likkle tease from the temptress for a hot secondi dont make a big deal of grinding a man down to floor now tho its not really neededsexy an subtle is how we do, but i rarley dance with guys ina dance now unless theyv been specifically targetedor else u can catch me scrubsin down the wallside infront of a mirror
dont lie.and girls love it. otherwise they wouldnt dance wit u. they know wots good from the get go not like they never been ina dance b4.

Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself.
The levels of fraff are amazing.If you're grinding a man properly for more than a couple tunes, and he doesn't get hard it means on of two things.You resemble a manHe wishes you resembled a manHow can a girl feeling the D be 'disgusting'... what would you think if a man was turned off by the feel of your bress

Guest PennyTraitor
Its disgusting. A turn off. And yes, violation. Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself. Mind you I don't ever actually RUB myself on a guys d*ck. Well not outside the bedroom anyway.
YOU are lying.and lies make me feel sick.dont make me throw up again erin.

dont lie.
i tell thee no fables, if u see me dancing with a guy in a club its because i choose him.dont get me wrong i do feel dredd when a guy comes up behind me and i have to do that 1 2 step to the side, but dancing on ur 1's is better, dnt hav 2 worry bout ppl keepin up (unless ur selected u see)lol Jay dancing 2 funky with man is 2 joke, they get too deep, facial expressions errytang

Guest PennyTraitor
dont lie.
i tell thee no fables, if u see me dancing with a guy in a club its because i choose him.dont get me wrong i do feel dredd when a guy comes up behind me and i have to do that 1 2 step to the side, but dancing on ur 1's is better, dnt hav 2 worry bout ppl keepin up (unless ur selected u see)lol Jay dancing 2 funky with man is 2 joke, they get too deep, facial expressions errytang
sure.funky skankin wit a chick is nuts still. i find myself jus sayin ' go on. go on' repeatedly. sick guy

Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself.
The levels of fraff are amazing.If you're grinding a man properly for more than a couple tunes, and he doesn't get hard it means on of two things.You resemble a manHe wishes you resembled a manHow can a girl feeling the D be 'disgusting'... what would you think if a man was turned off by the feel of your bress
Note I also said I don't rub myself on a guy - therefore if he is getting hard it is without any contact from me. Excessive by anyones standards I think. I'm not a prude (as you all know) but that kind of sh*t is just frustrating.

Its disgusting. A turn off. And yes, violation. Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself. Mind you I don't ever actually RUB myself on a guys d*ck. Well not outside the bedroom anyway.
YOU are lying.and lies make me feel sick.dont make me throw up again erin.
And don't make me break you again.