"Your making it hard for me"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
Its disgusting. A turn off. And yes, violation. Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself. Mind you I don't ever actually RUB myself on a guys d*ck. Well not outside the bedroom anyway.
YOU are lying.and lies make me feel sick.dont make me throw up again erin.
And don't make me break you again.
sh*t. time for the truth to come out?(only joking PLEASE)

Guest haze-e

Meh.Girls cant chat sh*t the feel like they achieved something when this happens.And it makes themself feel good like "Yeh i can dance" or "Yeh i look good"I enjoy dancing with females in a club, They enjoy dancing with me. Circle of life tbh.

I much prefer to skank wid a dude to funky. Requires minimial if not no touching.
The f*ck?You a lesbian?Dancing with no touchinglmfaoi cant believe you're serious
Whats so hard to understand?!I don't like strangers touchin me, let alone rubbing their ting on my behind.

Its disgusting. A turn off. And yes, violation. Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself. Mind you I don't ever actually RUB myself on a guys d*ck. Well not outside the bedroom anyway.
YOU are lying.and lies make me feel sick.dont make me throw up again erin.
And don't make me break you again.
sh*t. time for the truth to come out?(only joking PLEASE)
LOL

I much prefer to skank wid a dude to funky. Requires minimial if not no touching.
The f*ck?You a lesbian?Dancing with no touchinglmfaoi cant believe you're serious
Whats so hard to understand?!I don't like strangers touchin me, let alone rubbing their ting on my behind.
I guess its a white thing but dancing with someone usually involves minimal contact. Not virtual sex on the dancefloor!

I don't like strangers touchin me
PISSEDTouchin strangers > Touching people i knowWhen you dance without touching someone, what actually means you're dancing with them.. You lot do the same moves or something? Some pulp fiction flex..

I guess its a white thing but dancing with someone usually involves minimal contact. Not virtual sex on the dancefloor!
Well yeah u cud say its a black thing.Bashment, Soca, Lovers rock, Slowjams etc normally involves contact.

Do you go carnival?

Do you go carnival?
obviously she dont lolI lol everytime some random white chick is hyping about going carnival because i kno exactly why there going. *smh*

Do you go carnival?
Yh i did. Obviously I kno theres nuff ppl, im not gona have a hissy fit everytime some brushes past me. But I just don't like dancing wid dudes too tuff.

well i'm not really a regular raver/clubbermostly due to the fact that i'm not a very good dancer, quite bad actually! lolso yh if i do go out its rareand when i do i don't really dance with boys tbhsame as what jlovely said...i don't really like strangers rubbing up against meespecially since i'm in a relationship... feels wrong to be doing them anticsbut to answer the question...if i was dancing with a boy and i felt this i would probably feel embarrsed

some girls have morals/ standards you know . . .
I beg you explain the immoral connotations of touching someone whilst dancing