"Your making it hard for me"

Mr. Gayle

Na thats true. If a girl is just doin' it to "tease" then thats her init.I don't really want any involvement with those kind of women. They are timewasters.If she's putting any part of her body deliberatley on or near my penis she needs to know, that as a man, I'm gona react in a certain way.If she don't wana feel the force then don't grind it.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vogue
If she's putting any part of her body deliberatley on or near my penis she needs to know, that as a man, I'm gona react in a certain way.If she don't wana feel the force then don't grind it.
Exactly my point.

Guest Vogue
Just shows who raves at Tudor rose from those that rave at Hed Kandi
If that's referring to me I've never been to Hed Kandi in my life. And I don't really understand your point tbh.

Guest Vogue

Is it a prerequisite to want to dance like that to go to them or something? I don't see why you would have to lol.Everyone to their own though, I don't think you're a whore if you DO dance with men like that.

Guest Flat Eric
if he gets a boner thats him.its the traveling hands and pulling me back that bugs the sh*t out of me one guy moaned in my ear once and i elbowed his jawsecurity tried to throw me out when man was the one trying to dry rape menot having that
LOL MOANINGHe was in some next world then you just elbowed his jawside... Bet he got shook up real nicely.
in my younger days i took that dance floor kinda far still. take a chick to one corner and dry sex on a MAD ting.not the one nowadays - too many eyes on me in the dance.
bait ur the guy fingering the whores in the corner

Is it a prerequisite to want to dance like that to go to them or something? I don't see why you would have to lol.Everyone to their own though, I don't think you're a whore if you DO dance with men like that.
Nah you don't have to... but the vibes just makes you want to grab a choongie and ''naaaaaaanie whine down low naaaaanie wine down sloooooow''

Guest Vogue

Don't get me wrong I would dance with MY man but not ANY man.It's like the difference between being a slag in general and a slag for your man. And in response to that video I don't think its 'unacceptable' but I wouldn't personally do it with a stranger.

Guest Vogue
Nah you don't have to... but the vibes just makes you want to grab a choongie and ''naaaaaaanie whine down low naaaaanie wine down sloooooow''
Lol :D :D :D

Guest PennyTraitor
in my younger days i took that dance floor kinda far still. take a chick to one corner and dry sex on a MAD ting.not the one nowadays - too many eyes on me in the dance.
bait ur the guy fingering the whores in the corner
i jus wanna shout out some of my darrgys. hold tite the man dem at events such as u18's at bagleys foam party tht got head/f*cked chicks in the foam. hold tite two man that disected a group and took two to the toilets to deal wit them.let me big up the white girls aswell cos not only are they on f*ck*ng u from jus meeting u they will SUCK UR d*ck like its made of chocolate.disclaimer: the events above are fictitious and hold no relevance to any persons living or dead.(hold tite me tho)

this topic comes up every couple months without fail
Typa chick to just suck it right there on the dancefloor.
lololalsolol @ goin carnival & not whinin, thts the only place where i go all out and whine with as many turkys as i can. cnt wait for carnival o8 ogds=fsdp[fgfhgf]#h'gh#gfdgfgfd

this topic comes up every couple months without fail
Typa chick to just suck it right there on the dancefloor.
Lawl'in
y u laughin ur the typa bitch that gets f*cked on the dance floor with knowing til she gets told next day if ur lucky