Vip2 Big Brother

Admin.

Say winner becomes a mod or sommat.....obviously with vip2s advanced technology compared to rwd it could be policed a lot easier and people would actually be stuck in the big brother room.....nah(edit i aint ever made a polll on here before now i know why)http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8589

Guest Flat Eric
Voted Backing itI wanna be in Vip2 BB :DMore girlllllllllllls come forth!
LOL come forth...everytime i see that now im gonna think of Eks' story.ye it would be good

Well basically, It's BB on the forum.EG 10 users only able to post in one room and one room onlyThe rest of you read but cant interactThe rest of you choose whos should leave and who should stayIm on being in therebut i have a feeling it would be dead and boring

Have 12 vipers to start off with, maybe drop a few unexpected vipers in there from time to time.Plant a mole, PM the mole and ask them to do something whilst in the roomHave tasks such as go find a picture of something, or even simple things like show and tellIf we pass tasks give us rewards such as a few hours in the real vip2 world (even though you can get around this lol)