FAO: Mad Man

Uncle Larry

yeah tips the thing was a wash out bare excuses but it flopped yeah man you know the stresses I had with that venue. people trying to send for me on here trying to cuss man when I am trying something positive. On a real though big up those who come down and supported. People wanting to cuss and critise me shut up because in my eyes your pussies

Guest PennyTraitor
Who has that Doctor quote where he said to that girl his heart is as pure as an angels or something.I wanna save that to a text file. Funniest thing I've ever read
trust me. . . btw isnt it nuts how things like that get remembered that was all a year ago. i remember it was to adzstar. that sour faced sexy boody bitchand shyone. dnt make things get gully.when i see u one drink is DEFO on u.

Guest PennyTraitor
Yadda yadda yadda
lol at not knowin where savant is whenever hes in the rave (no homo) im jus on point.
Soon as I step in, you lot are putting it on one guy I dislike a lot.
dont become a victim like this guy shyone.

Oh yeah I told her that I am a blessed person and that my freinds look at me like an angelYeah tipper I will be back gonna settle some debts because I don’t want to be known and some con artist not about my name being tarnished. Been speaking to a few heads evaluating the last rave at where to move to next people saw the potential of what I am trying to do want to make it bigger have grime,dubstep, bassline, funky house, old school garage, hip hop, bashment, drum and bass everything under at least 2 rooms been speaking with egg for the past month but I am also seriously thinking about ministry of sound on a Friday still in planning and preparation stage still.Born to win I will never quit that is the attitude I will maintain til I die