Game Plan

SKoCF3

ok so its a long story but ill cut it short met this girl in college she completely wanted me both recently out of relationships officially define a "sex buddy" relationship few weeks later she tells me she has feelings i brush it aside and tell her shes thinkin that just cos im being nice 2 herthen i catch feelings so were both feeling eachother her past relationship was terrible so as the idea of us in a relationship comes close she turns cold, says she needs space to think what she wants i give her the space i see her a few times a week (1/2) each time we get close to sexing and i could get it easilyjust in appreciation for the fact shes going through things in her head i draw back when im there shes all over me, hugging me, kissing me, bein honest about her feelings when im away she takes ages to text back, isnt as responsive. i think its just because when she sees me she gets a rush of feelings for me and when im away its easier to act like she doesnt care theres no outside influences, other man/women/ex's etc so whats my next move? lol im thinking, to stop texting her as often, make myself busy more often etc would appreciate a hand with this, bearing in mind that she is definately interested in me and that the end result for me would hopefully to develop a closer relationship would appreciate female opinions also

Act more alpha.Dont respont to her text messages, girls talk about how they want a man who's with her 24/7 and takes care for her & all this bullshit but when you actually do this to her she'll be gone faster than an ethiopian with a free food ticket.

she'll be gone faster than an ethiopian with a free food ticket.
LMAO!!On topic though, Its bait she is trying to play hard to get or whatever, act as if she isnt really on it (when you know she is) never really understood this fair enough if you are unable to answer the text or whatever fine but each and eveytime :D f*ck outta here. Yet all these feelings come rushing out when your in sight, and you cant get her off you :D f*ck outta here.Just do you, pull back a little, I'm sure you have other things that you need to deal with, dont text or call as much. Curiosity alone will have her sniffing around more often.''If you blatantly try to make her jealous you will fail so be subtle.'' - Very true!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
mad layout.
short statements make people more likely to readdun kno bout th e qualification in business n marketing
lol I aint even gonna lie it had the opposite effect on me, I didn't read, but it seemed your sorted your problem out anyway so it doesnt matter.Dun know my fail @ business & marketing.

ahaha "whats up, you dnt seem yourself, your givin me one word answers, is everything ok?"shes startin 2 get the levels again, i was slipppinnow shes all paranoid
Don't stop yet. But I dunno about one word answers... Bit too bait. You don't want her to be sure enough that you're different to be able to ask you about it. It needs to be something she can't quite put her finger on that unsettles her.

Guest Flat Eric
mad layout.
short statements make people more likely to readdun kno bout th e qualification in business n marketing
its true i read thatnormally these topics i just read the firsrt reply to get what the topic was about