FAO scorpz

HangTheDJ

I'm gonna rip off your set up.Wanna get a dual monitor flex going, but I wanna use my hdtv as the secondary monitor.Do you use the HDTV that you use as your secondary monitor for your ps3 as well? cos ideally thats what i intend to do, is it long switching back and forth all the time or do you just have to change the channel on the tv?and what wire will i need to connect my hdtv to my pc?safe

I'm gonna rip off your set up.Wanna get a dual monitor flex going, but I wanna use my hdtv as the secondary monitor.Do you use the HDTV that you use as your secondary monitor for your ps3 as well? cos ideally thats what i intend to do, is it long switching back and forth all the time or do you just have to change the channel on the tv?and what wire will i need to connect my hdtv to my pc?safe
yh i use my HDTV for my PS3 too, switching between them isn't long because i have a lil extension wire connected so i can just plug in my PC or PS3 without having to go behind my TV all the time. my TV has two different channels one for the PC and one for HD (PS3).the wire u need all depends on what port u have at the back of ur TV, its likely that u have a VGA, so then u can just use any VGA cable (comes with most PCs)

yh i use my HDTV for my PS3 too, switching between them isn't long because i have a lil extension wire connected so i can just plug in my PC or PS3 without having to go behind my TV all the time. my TV has two different channels one for the PC and one for HD (PS3).the wire u need all depends on what port u have at the back of ur TV, its likely that u have a VGA, so then u can just use any VGA cable (comes with most PCs)
nice oneit all sounds so simple...what graphics card do you have? did it have to inputs or did you have to buy some sort of adapter?

nice oneit all sounds so simple...what graphics card do you have? did it have to inputs or did you have to buy some sort of adapter?
Radeon X1650, it has two inputs, VGA & DVI, my tv has a DVI input so i just use tht.