Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

FAO: J_Lovely & Others that missed the last one...

Guest PennyTraitor

dunno if ima let janay touch anymore raves for a while. i will discuss it with her and let u know wot i decide.

lol Kismet changed his name now too? Or is that someone else?
Lmfao.To be fair thats just one of the many names he hasKismet, Kisfactor, Kismet Don, 2FT Don...

dunno if ima let janay touch anymore raves for a while. i will discuss it with her and let u know wot i decide.
LmfaoYeah dream on...

Guest PennyTraitor
LmfaoYeah dream on...
wot u mean dream on. bein serious still.

what are kimset and supa d black listed by the fedsbet its the same old they have a bad following and their crowd will bring violence

LmfaoYeah dream on...
wot u mean dream on. bein serious still.
Next you will tell me your going barbados as well

LmfaoYeah dream on...
Init.

what are kimset and supa d black listed by the fedsbet its the same old they have a bad following and their crowd will bring violence
supa d on a flyer = instant lockhence the not so subtle "surprise dj"

Guest PennyTraitor
LmfaoYeah dream on...
Init.
:D

messing with mans money man breaks it after years of grinding and they messing with his cash flow. Supa d has been putting in work for so many years I have one tape from 1999 bacholar crew b2b with heartless (so yes that is supa d b2b fonti) I am gonna rip it b4 I die.

Seen...night looks big.when you say no trainers, are we talking boof boof air bubble nike's and the likes or can smart canvas/tennis shoes get a bli?Either way it's no biggie, but I do prefer to put on the comfy smart kicks where possible.

ths ting is like a reunion for evry1 tht went to my skl/college, shits disgusting.

supa d on a flyer = instant lockhence the not so subtle "surprise dj"
that's bollocks, how can you pretty much dead someone's career like that when all they do is perform music. d*ckHEAD POLICE.

Guest LOGers

Woo. That week >>____Bday June 22ndNapalicious in E3, June 25thSleepless nights 27thIts a lot.

Guest LOGers
You reaching LOGs?Yeah, this will be the only week apart from freshers week 06 that I will go out twice in a week and thats coz its my birthday.Napalicious on the 25th at E3 is the real deal though. Thats my bday ting. My friend is hosting it.