FAO: J_Lovely & Others that missed the last one...

Uncle Larry

Guest PennyTraitor
dunno if ima let janay touch anymore raves for a while. i will discuss it with her and let u know wot i decide.
LmfaoYeah dream on...
wot u mean dream on. bein serious still.

dunno if ima let janay touch anymore raves for a while. i will discuss it with her and let u know wot i decide.
LmfaoYeah dream on...
wot u mean dream on. bein serious still.
Next you will tell me your going barbados as well

Guest PennyTraitor
LmfaoYeah dream on...
Init.
:D

messing with mans money man breaks it after years of grinding and they messing with his cash flow. Supa d has been putting in work for so many years I have one tape from 1999 bacholar crew b2b with heartless (so yes that is supa d b2b fonti) I am gonna rip it b4 I die.

what are kimset and supa d black listed by the fedsbet its the same old they have a bad following and their crowd will bring violence
supa d on a flyer = instant lockhence the not so subtle "surprise dj"
that's bollocks, how can you pretty much dead someone's career like that when all they do is perform music. d*ckHEAD POLICE.

Guest LOGers
You reaching LOGs?Yeah, this will be the only week apart from freshers week 06 that I will go out twice in a week and thats coz its my birthday.Napalicious on the 25th at E3 is the real deal though. Thats my bday ting. My friend is hosting it.