Revenge

Supernova

Isnt it sweetWhen u f*ck ur ex bitch who is sitll linkn the boy that snaked u and then tried conceal it on msn :D sh*tRevenge is even sweeter when u ask him if he heard...and then reply huh :D Even sweeter when her bredrin finds out that U lashed both of them in the space of about a month :D who else likes revenge :D :

Revenge is a dish severed bittersweet.Boy I would like to be a person who will forgive and forget but never ever that.People like to forget I have a photo/ wordigraphical memory. It all adds up. While i'm there tryna plan how I can do you over**Disclaimer- this whole scenario only occurs when I have been done truely wrong. Minor things are just that, a minor.No evil bitch

:D:D :Dthe way i imagined you when reading that postfull of malicious gleebut good for you thoughthey screwed you over... you screwed them overcongrats
This whole 2 wrongs dont make a right thing doesnt hold much weight for me.It will make a right for me and I will be grinning while plotting best believe lol*puts bad gal juice down*

Low u people not agreeingwhat is tandoori hot form dominos saynsomeone jsut ordered it for me dunno wht its liek tbhNah revenge is longand it was petty minorfrom the conception of the plan took me about 10 monthsU kno how good i feel right nowThe bubbly feeling of revenge >>> the intial sex

not into the whole revenge thing tbhif someone got u that bad, i would jus rather cut off all contact and connections, so i dnt have to be reminded of the humiliationone reason why i dnt think its cool to mix relationships and friendship groups

Revenge regardless is long & petty and will only make me feel better for the short term which means next to nothing.
c/s. To put that much time and effort into somebody you supposedley don't care about proves they still hold something over you which means no matter what f*ckries you do to that person you've still lost tbh.Anyways, the best revenge is sucess. The best way to piss off your ex is to upgrade.

Guest Teddy Riley
Revenge regardless is long & petty and will only make me feel better for the short term which means next to nothing.
c/s. To put that much time and effort into somebody you supposedley don't care about proves they still hold something over you which means no matter what f*ckries you do to that person you've still lost tbh.Anyways, the best revenge is sucess. The best way to piss off your ex is to upgrade.
Co-sign to the Nth power.

Co-sign to the Nth power.
I never said I dnt care about ehr or itTrust I was 100% pissed off yes I fully caught feelings for it So i made her feel worse minor initIf somoene boxes u on the street ent gunan turn round and sya nah hitting u bk is pettyU niggas some bitch ass niggas

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I dont go out to be taking revenge because im not some spiteful female.Life works in the way that you WILL get f*cked over at one point in or another, so if someone cheats on you, gaurantee they will feel a similar pain to what you felt with someone else.Don't take joy in their misery though..

:D:D :Dthe way i imagined you when reading that postfull of malicious gleebut good for you thoughthey screwed you over... you screwed them overcongrats
lol
truebutTHERE IS NO ONE HERE THAT HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS COS OF REVENGE EVER IN YOUR LIFEmay not be exactly the same thing you did but we have all done said or felt something that made us feel good which in turn was our ex partners misfortune for us to KNOW its long means to have done it.

Taking long over revenge is like running in the paralympics... even if you win you're still retarded. Better off if things just fall into place. Then you know that revenge hasn't taken over your life and it's just karma doin its own thing

Taking long over revenge is like running in the paralympics... even if you win you're still retarded. Better off if things just fall into place. Then you know that revenge hasn't taken over your life and it's just karma doin its own thing
I am not a fan of KarmaNothing worse thenf eeling out of control

lol
truebutTHERE IS NO ONE HERE THAT HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS COS OF REVENGE EVER IN YOUR LIFEmay not be exactly the same thing you did but we have all done said or felt something that made us feel good which in turn was our ex partners misfortune for us to KNOW its long means to have done it.
No one has said they havn't taken revenge on somebody. It has just been stated that it is long :D