Protein shakes

fwd mvmntz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is best to buy this??also if you drink this everyday for say 2 months....u see a change in your body muscles yh.....would the muscles start to dissaper if you stopped drinking it everyday??

Yeah if you start you cant ever stop, otherwise your muscles will shrink up tbh.So unless you can keep it up constantly then dont start
I don't believe this. Can someone with knowledge clarify coz that's gotta be nonsense.Drinking them when you're not going to the gym enough is a waste. You'll just podgy.

Yeah if you start you cant ever stop, otherwise your muscles will shrink up tbh.So unless you can keep it up constantly then dont start
I don't believe this. Can someone with knowledge clarify coz that's gotta be nonsense.Drinking them when you're not going to the gym enough is a waste. You'll just podgy.
Lol @ thinkin I was serious

Lol @ thinkin I was serious
Lol my bad. Ironically I thought you were a moron. Doesn't my face look red.Disclaimer: I'm black. My face only looks red when it's covered in blood.

Take it with water in the morning and milk before bedWater gets into your system quicker, when you wake up your body is wanting protein, its the best time to drink wheyMilk is slower releasing, so its good to take it before bed
So which is better straight after a workout? Water?
Yeah right after, gets into system and starts working on repairing the torn fibres asap

Guest David Braund
i've never drank a protein shakedoes can just eating nuff milk and tuna make up for this?and if i kept same routine but added 2 shakes a day into my diet would i see a lot faster muscle growth?
wow

Protein from food is best, but times when you cant a shake is very good supplement, while your waiting for your meat to cook, have a shake is what I do.4 pints of skimmed milk will give you approx 70g of decent protein and 100g of simple carbs
So say I have2 glasses of skimmed milk2 cans of tuna2 chicken filletsIs that gonna be enough protein for a day? (I weigh 150ish lbs), obviously ill eat more food than that in a whole dayCos your supposed to eat what 1g protein per lb yeh?