Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

Promoting Vip2?

People moan theres not enough members or females or the wrong type of people etc...So what type of people do you want to sign up?What things do you think should be done to encourage people to sign up and promote to the forum....Think sites like facebook and myspace are the best ways to promote the forum tbh but they dont seem to used that way....

Guest Remy Lebeau

this has been done a million times*waits for someone to come up with an idea**waits for ppl to say they'll do some promoting**waits to see ppl are gassing*

Your posts always have a tone of righteousness, you aint hollier than thou tbh so jam.What do you do to promote this site?
Showed loads of brejins this forum also posted the link on lots of other forums when big topics happen...

Banners for other websites...Everyone putting vip 2 in there top friends on myspace etc...?

What ever happened to the main site? Was looking good for a while then got turned into a bait looking blog.

Thing is, people complain about not enough femalesyet when they first post, bare mandem jump on 'em.

i asked my brothers to join they said they would probably lurk and not postI asked a few links to join but they aint got the testicular fortitude to know what a pc is let alone a forumand some people just aint got the internet, i know its 2008 smh @ them

Thing is, people complain about not enough femalesyet when they first post, bare mandem jump on 'em.
True, I miss the days of random sluts signing up.

There's always a lack of females on the majority of forums. (Depending on what they're based on that is).

Lol could the gallery be brought back (if it isn't already in on the list)It used to be ridiculous on rwd.

most sites are there for a reason u either downloading something or its affiliated with a magazine or suttin like rwdthis is just ppl who dnt like a magazines site anymorethers no product herewhy wud ppl come herebare ppl talking like ben linus

Guest Remy Lebeau
most sites are there for a reason u either downloading something or its affiliated with a magazine or suttin like rwdthis is just ppl who dnt like a magazines site anymorethers no product herewhy wud ppl come herebare ppl talking like ben linus
last line kills it

I got Vip2 in my top friends on myspace and have written the website all over my page, dont really use myspace though.Got a link to it on my blog aswell. did a few sticky label things around the place.

i reckon plenty of people read, but don't post.soooo iThink that allthose who just read and have 0 postsshould be banned, simply because they don't contribute.Seems fair 2bh.

Facebook promotion.... why can't we just take back RWD.