Promoting Vip2?

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If no 1 is Validated. It's like that for a reason. And there's more 0 posters than there's daily posters at times.
Ive clocked people at the bottom of pages, reading and ive never noticed their names before so i click their profile and they have 0 posts but been here for a whileShould mass PM all the people with 0 posts and tell them if they dont post their account will be deleted or something to free up memory (or somethin else like that)And maybe a girls room for the girls? Then just have the girls on here ask their friends to sign up or do abit of promoting to other girls etc

Is there no way of setting up a gally gally room that admins cant see. Or is that a silly question.
Could have a girl as an admin and then just have her the only one to see the room but i dont think the girls would post stuff bad enough for a mod to sort out in there anyway if its a room just for them

Guest Esquilax

im planning on taking it to the STREETS this summer, for a i have no friendspics will be upped, chaos will commence, pussys will be satisfiedits the esquilax way

Yep, promoting on other websites/forums [without gettin banned] lolMyspace and all dem type of sitesmsnrenaming files wit vip2.co.uk attached to them ... few waysdont get why ppl moan soo much about not enough girls. there will always be less, and a few got rundwn this yr as it is. Ppl like lucarelli always mentioning it like their looking to find their white princess wifey off here.
barz

There's always a lack of females on the majority of forums. (Depending on what they're based on that is).
Thats why I say girls room so they can chat about fashion without man like supreme over running the topic with his tastes and PennyTraitor dropping his bars that hold weight like Dove soap. They will see the Whatever room and become engrossed like everyone of us have

• 1 year later...