Sign in to follow this  
Gods Son

If you had £15K....

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?How would you promote?How would you make your party different?What acts/clubs would you book?

Guest David Braund

id walk into the partysportin armaniwhile half of the crowd is snortin my charlie

Guest PennyTraitor
id walk into the partysportin armaniwhile half of the crowd is snortin my charlie
MMMMMM

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?How would you promote?How would you make your party different?What acts/clubs would you book?
unless you got 15k personally to spend, this topic is waste..

I would have a warehouse party.Have icecream vans serving alcoholic cones with other offbeat stuff.

lol , ture say man would booked gigs.
then you might aswell add roof repair to that bill.. gunshot inna de air,

royal albert halldeep claritygriminal & little narstyboy better knowloganmaximumme doing drum & bass(was doing it last night, got some next adrenaline rush)

Who told you i havent Bossman?

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?Go balistic absolutely balistic i'd be on some BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN flex. Making it rain and all sorts.How would you promote?Everyone who's invited gets a prezzie with an engravment (Natalie invites you blah blah blah) on it. Straightners/ GHDS for the girls xbox/ps3 for the boys. Anyone else who I don't know gets an paper invitation.How would you make your party different?I'd have it in Epping Forest. Like a concert but it'll have a massive glass house and everyone can jam and shock out in there. Waiters and waitresses. What acts/clubs would you book?Amy Winehouse whether shes drugged up or not. Teedra Moses and Trey songz.
Lol at my 'party'All this was thought of on the spot.

MMMMMM
How can you not know there isnt an ad-lib there?

Who told you i havent Bossman?
then it that case, you may proceed

My DJs would be:DJ PerempayInvasion CrewHotsteppaHeartlessI'd have wet willies drinks served. Errmmmm would like a performer but wid 15k tht aint happening.

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?Go balistic absolutely balistic i'd be on some BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN flex. Making it rain and all sorts.How would you promote?Everyone who's invited gets a prezzie with an engravment (Natalie invites you blah blah blah) on it. Straightners/ GHDS for the girls xbox/ps3 for the boys. Anyone else who I don't know gets an paper invitation.How would you make your party different?I'd have it in Epping Forest. Like a concert but it'll have a massive glass house and everyone can jam and shock out in there. Waiters and waitresses. What acts/clubs would you book?Amy Winehouse whether shes drugged up or not. Teedra Moses and Trey songz.
Lol at my 'party'All this was thought of on the spot.
On 15K, lol.

1 man party me going shopping, f*ck spending 15k on some party, nar star not me, i gotta invest.

Na, it would be in burgees park

book loganjust logan(no bats)
out of any grime dj in the world you say logan(smh)
logan in concert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> logan on radioif you dont know, realise. . .

How Hotsteppa in clubs , man seeing he name in bare flyer's
Sick DJ. But I dont think he does raves as much now cos of his radio shows.

Na, it would be in burgees park
i would reach to see the hype afterwardssuttin like back in da day when italians used to watch rocky. . .