If you had £15K....

Gods Son

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

book loganjust logan(no bats)

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?Go balistic absolutely balistic i'd be on some BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN flex. Making it rain and all sorts.How would you promote?Everyone who's invited gets a prezzie with an engravment (Natalie invites you blah blah blah) on it. Straightners/ GHDS for the girls xbox/ps3 for the boys. Anyone else who I don't know gets an paper invitation.How would you make your party different?I'd have it in Epping Forest. Like a concert but it'll have a massive glass house and everyone can jam and shock out in there. Waiters and waitresses. What acts/clubs would you book?Amy Winehouse whether shes drugged up or not. Teedra Moses and Trey songz.
Lol at my 'party'All this was thought of on the spot.

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?How would you promote?How would you make your party different?What acts/clubs would you book?
unless you got 15k personally to spend, this topic is waste..
Who told you i havent Bossman?
then it that case, you may proceed

My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?Go balistic absolutely balistic i'd be on some BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN flex. Making it rain and all sorts.How would you promote?Everyone who's invited gets a prezzie with an engravment (Natalie invites you blah blah blah) on it. Straightners/ GHDS for the girls xbox/ps3 for the boys. Anyone else who I don't know gets an paper invitation.How would you make your party different?I'd have it in Epping Forest. Like a concert but it'll have a massive glass house and everyone can jam and shock out in there. Waiters and waitresses. What acts/clubs would you book?Amy Winehouse whether shes drugged up or not. Teedra Moses and Trey songz.
Lol at my 'party'All this was thought of on the spot.
On 15K, lol.

lol , ture say man would booked gigs.
then you might aswell add roof repair to that bill.. gunshot inna de air,
Na, it would be in burgees park
i would reach to see the hype afterwardssuttin like back in da day when italians used to watch rocky. . .