Will Smith

Natalie

"Will Smith may have studied Scientology with pal Tom Cruise, but he says his faith rests in his own spirituality. "I don't necessarily believe in organized religion," Smith, 39, said when asked about Scientology Friday at a junket for his upcoming film I Am Legend."I love my God, my higher power, but it is mine and mine alone, and I create my connection, and I decide how my connection is going to be," he added.Describing himself as a "student of world religions," Smith — who was raised a Baptist — said: "I believe that my connection to my higher power is separate from everybody's."I don’t believe that the Muslims have all the answers and all the beliefs. I don’t believe the Christians have all the answers and beliefs, or that the Jews have all the answers."Tell Us: Would you take a lesson in Scientology from Tom Cruise?"ok just I read this, I thought he was a full on Science Boy but this doesn't prove conclusive