Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Howard Webb

163787_661_1193175188999-0708-PSVFEN4683.jpgWe slack refs off all the time but would you agree that he is the best ref in the country?

Good refereeAnyone know if he's been called up to referee at the euros this summer????

Guest Sho Case

my boy tried telling me this (chelsea fan)i dunno,there isn't a standout top ref in the prem IMO

To be honest, there is not one single good ref in the Prem. Webb is probably the best out of a very bad bunch, but he has made some clangers in the past, even this season, bait Man Utd fan.But saying that i would prefer him over utter clown like cunts such as Bennet, Rennie, Clattenburg, Dowd and Styles.

The guy supports UTD, so as long as you ain't playing against them, i suppose he could be considered the best. However, OUR refs + linesmen have been f*ck*ng sh*t this year.

Im yet to see a good ref in the premThey would all rather be controversial

The guy supports UTD, so as long as you ain't playing against them, i suppose he could be considered the best. However, OUR refs + linesmen have been f*ck*ng sh*t this year.
he dont he hates usbut over compensates

To be honest, there is not one single good ref in the Prem. Webb is probably the best out of a very bad bunch, but he has made some clangers in the past, even this season, bait Man Utd fan.But saying that i would prefer him over utter clown like cunts such as Bennet, Rennie, Clattenburg, Dowd and Styles.
Spot on, except for the Man U part which "that guy" explained. IMHO!

Guest Tronics

Uriah Reny was a joke tbh, remember him just wrecking games for the fun of it, had the sickest plainface, LMAO.TBH Webb is the best of a bad bunch.Rob Styles started off pretty well but dippedddddddddddddddd majorly!

so overrated,the media just cover his mistakes up like john terry.standards are very low in the prem, __________>>>>>>>clattenburg.

Clatternburg was till about 18 months ago, seems to have made bare mistakes though since.But now, yeh I'd say Howard Webb.Rob Styles is the worst in the league though, after Uriah 'positive discrimation keeps me in my job' Rennie.

Clatternburg was till about 18 months ago, seems to have made bare mistakes though since.But now, yeh I'd say Howard Webb.Rob Styles is the worst in the league though, after Uriah 'positive discrimation keeps me in my job' Rennie.
styles is beyond a joke