Howard Webb

MrJibbles

yeah love it when he refs arsenal matches

To be honest, there is not one single good ref in the Prem. Webb is probably the best out of a very bad bunch, but he has made some clangers in the past, even this season, bait Man Utd fan.But saying that i would prefer him over utter clown like cunts such as Bennet, Rennie, Clattenburg, Dowd and Styles.

The guy supports UTD, so as long as you ain't playing against them, i suppose he could be considered the best. However, OUR refs + linesmen have been f*ck*ng sh*t this year.
he dont he hates usbut over compensates

To be honest, there is not one single good ref in the Prem. Webb is probably the best out of a very bad bunch, but he has made some clangers in the past, even this season, bait Man Utd fan.But saying that i would prefer him over utter clown like cunts such as Bennet, Rennie, Clattenburg, Dowd and Styles.
Spot on, except for the Man U part which "that guy" explained. IMHO!

Guest Tronics

Uriah Reny was a joke tbh, remember him just wrecking games for the fun of it, had the sickest plainface, LMAO.TBH Webb is the best of a bad bunch.Rob Styles started off pretty well but dippedddddddddddddddd majorly!