£2 a Litre Fuel....

Guest David Braund

by july latest

Guest David Braund
lol i'm paying like £1.20 at the momentGive it another yearEDIT: ^^ f*ck off will it reach £2 in a matter of 3 months lol
You really do have a problem with the amount of 'lol's you use don't you?2012 at latest.
really??it hit the £1 mark around november n some places have diesel at like 1.46 right now

lol i'm paying like £1.20 at the momentGive it another yearEDIT: ^^ f*ck off will it reach £2 in a matter of 3 months lol
You really do have a problem with the amount of 'lol's you use don't you?2012 at latest.
Yeah I do actually I think I have the lol disorder

Guest David Braund
Swear the petrol company's are making BILLIONS and are WAY above their targets.WTF are the prices so sky high. Yes someone explain it to me please, I just dont understand.
Taxes mostly. A massive chunk of the prices we pay are taxes.
sutin like 65p a litre is fuel tax or sutin ain tit?even petrol stations make like 1p a litre n have to get their P's from sellin sweets n sh*t

Guest LOGers
Swear the petrol company's are making BILLIONS and are WAY above their targets.WTF are the prices so sky high. Yes someone explain it to me please, I just dont understand.
sutin like 65p a litre is fuel tax or sutin ain tit?even petrol stations make like 1p a litre n have to get their P's from sellin sweets n sh*t
57p31p in spain. f*ckeries.I've not even been driving recently ffsgonna be working in the city over the summer anywaytube is me.

Guest David Braund
From 2007-10-01 the main road fuel (petrol and diesel) duty rate in the UK is GBP£0.5035 per litre. The rate for biodiesel and bioethanol is £0.3035.[1] Value Added Tax (VAT), currently at 17.5%, is also charged on the price of the fuel and on the duty. At a pump price of 100p/litre (typical for unleaded as at November 2007), this would put the combined tax at 65.24p/litre, or approximately USD$4.84 per gallon. Thus without tax, the retail price would be 34.76p per litre, making a combined tax rate of 188%.
pisstake aint even the word

the market is gonna go into recession soonthe prices will start to dropwhoever said that oil will run out soon is lyingits a myth
Never said it will run out.& really it is hard to say whether the economy is going to go into recession. (What ^ said).

Thanx you 2So would I be right in assuming the gov are uppin the prices or is it the gov and the oil tycoons.