£2 a Litre Fuel....

Guest David Braund

I reckon it will reach £2 within a year.The government are in a win situation really. They do and will continue to penalize drivers.Because people need to travel, its an easy answer to making money.If people choose not drive, because of the highs involved when driving, they have to public transport and pay those ever raising prices.Then people may choose to walk or cycle, so we become greener.They will eventually start taxing that to. There a business just like any other, money makes the move.

i went to a launch of the new bmw 1 series coupe n convertible, n was said diesel would be £1.50 a litre at least by end of year, and this launch was start of the year, and prices are already £1.36 a litre of diesel.. so boy i think we will probs hit the £2 mark easy

Prices are so high because noone actually knows how much oil is in the wells apart from the OPEC producing countries.Before (years ago) there was also an excess of back-up fuel, now that's nearly gone.Prices aren't based on how much oil is left, it's based on expectations and no one really noing how long there will be in the future.

i went to a launch of the new bmw 1 series coupe n convertible, n was said diesel would be £1.50 a litre at least by end of year, and this launch was start of the year, and prices are already £1.36 a litre of diesel.. so boy i think we will probs hit the £2 mark easy
£1.38?I'm paying £1.20 odd, some garage fairly close to me does it for £1.19

the market is gonna go into recession soonthe prices will start to dropwhoever said that oil will run out soon is lyingits a myth
Never said it will run out.& really it is hard to say whether the economy is going to go into recession. (What ^ said).
It will run out... Do you know how long it takes to make??30 yrs worth of petroleum left maxThe next renewable fuel will be used in its place in the next few years me thinks...

the market is gonna go into recession soonthe prices will start to dropwhoever said that oil will run out soon is lyingits a myth
Never said it will run out.& really it is hard to say whether the economy is going to go into recession. (What ^ said).
It will run out... Do you know how long it takes to make??30 yrs worth of petroleum left maxThe next renewable fuel will be used in its place in the next few years me thinks...
How do you know that?The main producers Saudi/Iran etc have never EVER stated how much oil is beneath there feet, it's all estimatedThat's why the prices are so high!When wells are drilled it's only ever 30% capacity taken = even schlumberger said so a while back.Most wells are still high capacity.P.S. f*ck the government

Peak Oil is a Corrupt Globalist ScamThey make the profits on creating artificial scarcity."Peak oil" is pure military-industrial-complex propaganda.Publicly available CFR and Club of Rome strategy manuals from 30 years ago say that a global government needs to control the world population through neo-feudalism by creating artificial scarcity. Now that the social architects have de-industrialized the United States, they are going to blame our economic disintegration on lack of energy supplies. Globalization is all about consolidation. Now that the world economy has become so centralized through the Globalists operations, they are going to continue to consolidate and blame it on the West's "evil" overconsumption of fossil fuels, while at the same time blocking the development and integration of renewable clean technologies.In other words, Peak oil is a scam to create artificial scarcity and drive prices up. Meanwhile, alternative fuel technologies which have been around for decades are intentionally suppressed.This year in particular we have seen a strong hike in oil prices and are being told to simply get used to it because this is the way it is going to be. In the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita gas prices have shot up amid claims of vast energy shortages. Americans are being asked to turn off lights, change thermostat settings, drive slower, insulate homes and take other steps. Meanwhile the oil companies continue to make record profits. http://www.infowars.com/articles/economy/p...balist_scam.htm

Peak Oil is a Corrupt Globalist ScamThey make the profits on creating artificial scarcity."Peak oil" is pure military-industrial-complex propaganda.Publicly available CFR and Club of Rome strategy manuals from 30 years ago say that a global government needs to control the world population through neo-feudalism by creating artificial scarcity. Now that the social architects have de-industrialized the United States, they are going to blame our economic disintegration on lack of energy supplies. Globalization is all about consolidation. Now that the world economy has become so centralized through the Globalists operations, they are going to continue to consolidate and blame it on the West's "evil" overconsumption of fossil fuels, while at the same time blocking the development and integration of renewable clean technologies.In other words, Peak oil is a scam to create artificial scarcity and drive prices up. Meanwhile, alternative fuel technologies which have been around for decades are intentionally suppressed.This year in particular we have seen a strong hike in oil prices and are being told to simply get used to it because this is the way it is going to be. In the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita gas prices have shot up amid claims of vast energy shortages. Americans are being asked to turn off lights, change thermostat settings, drive slower, insulate homes and take other steps. Meanwhile the oil companies continue to make record profits. http://www.infowars.com/articles/economy/p...balist_scam.htm
lolman is on dis war ting

Fuel price is getting stupid, for £10, i only get just over 8 litres in most petrol stationsseriously thinking of converting my car to lpg
Long.I'm seriously thinking of getting a smaller engine car. Driving used to be fun, pissed for those who are eligible but havent learnt to drive yet The cheapest I could find today was £1.15... £25 gave me a range of 160miles, if I'm not heavy footed that will last about 4 days :D ...Oh well it was good while it lasted.

From 2007-10-01 the main road fuel (petrol and diesel) duty rate in the UK is GBP£0.5035 per litre. The rate for biodiesel and bioethanol is £0.3035.[1] Value Added Tax (VAT), currently at 17.5%, is also charged on the price of the fuel and on the duty. At a pump price of 100p/litre (typical for unleaded as at November 2007), this would put the combined tax at 65.24p/litre, or approximately USD$4.84 per gallon. Thus without tax, the retail price would be 34.76p per litre, making a combined tax rate of 188%.
pisstake aint even the word
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ!

Oil will run out, fact!!!Though, what people like the government don't want to tell you is that oil (petroleum, diesel, unleaded) can be made from coal.Why you may ask???Because like petrol, coal is maded out of Carbon and hydrogen compounds with other atoms.The Polymer bondings can be reshaped so to call it and be synthesised into the fuel that we need.Coal will last for over 200 years.It may tale time to synthesis the petrol, but its better than nothing.