Do you not feel like a faggot watching your food?

L

I don't know how you lot can stick to these diets,, all this not eating carbs after 8pm, don't eat KFC, eating at certain times a day, counting your calories etc etcDo you not feel like a bit of a bitch going "oh no i can't have KFC i'm cutting"

lol i still have some carbs when i want after 8pm, just had some now and my cut is going sick...worthy of an award tbh, it aint even been a year yet im down from near 120 kilos to 74 at the moment. Aint got as much definition as i'd like, not sure if i gotta lose more or do more weights or if it's down to me having the odd carbs or even my height but im feeling f*ck*ng sick!

lol I have cheat days, Angus BK Burger was mine last weekBut during the week im at work, so its a lot easier to plan what to do, I do calorie count, but know when to eat carbs, protein and good fatsSo like 1st thing I take some protein then do my HIIT at the gymHave some more protein at work, then lunch till pre workout I have mainy carbs, post workout is mainly protein

I don't know how you lot can stick to these diets,, all this not eating carbs after 8pm, don't eat KFC, eating at certain times a day, counting your calories etc etcDo you not feel like a bit of a bitch going "oh no i can't have KFC i'm cutting"
:D It's called discipline & dedication.I'm not even a fan of junk, i always feel like sh*t after eating them even when i wasnt into fitness/weight lifting.And i eat carbs after 8 btw and just estimate my calories.

It's called discipline & dedication.
its called 'restricting what you eat in the name of vanity'I could no doubt watch my food if i wanted to, but eating nice tasting food will always be above looking good.
Eating is part of the process as much as lifting is.
Dont be silly, you can gain decent results without a strict diet, as i showed in the picture thread

It's called discipline & dedication.
its called 'restricting what you eat in the name of vanity'I could no doubt watch my food if i wanted to, but eating nice tasting food will always be above looking good.
Eating is part of the process as much as lifting is.
Dont be silly, you can gain decent results without a strict diet, as i showed in the picture thread
You know can still make healthy food taste nice silly boy?2 quid for 4 steaks at my butcher>>>>>>>>the junk sh*t your spending all your money on.

Don't care about what people think. End of the day I'm looking good and eating well, people are more time jealous that they don't have self control or the body they want.Indulging in sh*t food daily like most office people = failing life.
x2

You can also change your body shape by eating differently and doing no lifting at all. What's your point?
You said eating was as much a part of the process as a lifting.When it clearly isn't anywhere near as much because you can gain good results with no strict diet, if it was as much as part of the process as lifting, then you'd get only 50% of the results without a strict diet, which basically isn't correct..I can maintain a low body fat by burning energy lifting But you can't get muscular by just eating good.

lol i still have some carbs when i want after 8pm, just had some now and my cut is going sick...worthy of an award tbh, it aint even been a year yet im down from near 120 kilos to 74 at the moment. Aint got as much definition as i'd like, not sure if i gotta lose more or do more weights or if it's down to me having the odd carbs or even my height but im feeling f*ck*ng sick!
were you just sickeningly fat before?props for losing nearly 50kg in a year, thats dedication

were you just sickeningly fat before?props for losing nearly 50kg in a year, thats dedication
Safe. lol I was just overly big, looked like a cross between fat and muscle before (to myself i did anyways). But even at that weight i didnt feel that big cos, it's only now that when looking at the old clothes that I see how big i was before...they come like tents still.

Safe. lol I was just overly big, looked like a cross between fat and muscle before (to myself i did anyways). But even at that weight i didnt feel that big cos, it's only now that when looking at the old clothes that I see how big i was before...they come like tents still.
Props.

i get called names all the time, but its just something u get used to, sometimes i do think it myself but then i know im not depriving myself to the point of painso i can eat what i want when i want. its just discipline really.but i usually think people are the real bitches, when they say stuff liek that then ask u how to lose bf, or gain this and that.