Britains got talent

L

You know the last season or something, the one with the little girl who wore weird gear like top hat and ting who used to sing and dance mary poppins songs.Her dad rang up and came into the shop were I work. First thing "have you got ________."Then man immediately came with how his daughter was a finalist on that show and how shes in stage school and blah blah.Youtubed it, child is swag.

This show is officially a joke.The cheeky f*ckin monkeys?!SMFH
c/seven my mum was like wtf?!!!simon has lost all credibility in my mind now...i know they try and portray him as the man who tells it like it isthat went out the window tonight

Guest LOGers

lets be honest.who would be more likely to perform infront of the queen? a queer 6 year oldor some 'street youths'he chose the right act for the show.

simon is a c*ntits about talent, as the name of the program says!n he picks the cheeky monkeys, cuz the viewers like um n think there cute.f*ck off!
There's another similar group in the semi finals anyway, maybe he plans on putting that other group through to the final

simon is a c*ntits about talent, as the name of the program says!n he picks the cheeky monkeys, cuz the viewers like um n think there cute.f*ck off!
There's another similar group in the semi finals anyway, maybe he plans on putting that other group through to the final
im writing to the queen, im not happy!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Judging by the calibre of these terible shows and the sinful halfwits that compete in them neither Britain, nor America has talent of any shape whatsoever.

Guest Vogue
Judging by the calibre of these terible shows and the sinful halfwits that compete in them neither Britain, nor America has talent of any shape whatsoever.
Lmao

He's proud of his daughter, leave him.
Don't mean you have to tell every f*cker on road.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

simon lost a bit of respect from me with that decision. The two kids are pretty good, but he bottled it. Also one of the dancers looked like a chbbier but just as dirty gianna micheals.