Recommend me some PS3 games.

Bacardi_Up

Exactly what it says on the tin. Recommend me some games please.Not Cod4 though as I already have it on the 360. I've had my ps3 for a while now and it's about time I bought some sh*t for it rather than it collecting dust.Getting pro tomorrow (for real this time but need next games also).Safe in advance.

After this week i just feel to sell my 360 version of COD and buy the PS3s one. Allow my £250+ Console catching dust like this, need to sort out my bluetooth as well, then im good to go.
I'm sending my 360 for repair so that's the impetus I needed to convert my ps3 from ornament into functioning piece of equipment.

After this week i just feel to sell my 360 version of COD and buy the PS3s one. Allow my £250+ Console catching dust like this, need to sort out my bluetooth as well, then im good to go.
I'm in the same situation, but COD4 is far better online on 360.Been playing it on PS3 quite a bit, finds games a lot quicker, but also gets you disconnected/loses connection quite a bit.also just read this..
Xbox Live's director of product management, Aaron Greenberg, revealed some Xbox Live stats in the latest Major Nelson podcast: Total Xbox Live games: About 130, Average daily downloads: About 1 million, New XBLA game file size cap: 350 MB, Percent of first-week U.S. GTA IV purchases for Xbox 360: 65, Number of items on Xbox Live: About 17,000, Number of items on PlayStation Store: About 600.
:D Sony will come good eventually, just the delays and sh*t are long.

What type of games do you like?For story:- Uncharted- Heavenly SwordFor online:- UT3- Warhawk+ FIFA or Pro (Personally Pro) for good measure.
preferably online games still but all I ever see is mans on CoD4 and I can't be f*cked to buy it again on the ps3. I would wanna play with some of the vip guys still.Might cop f1 as well. Might as well.I only got prologue at the moment. Will give that some good time.

Xbox Live's director of product management, Aaron Greenberg, revealed some Xbox Live stats in the latest Major Nelson podcast: Total Xbox Live games: About 130, Average daily downloads: About 1 million, New XBLA game file size cap: 350 MB, Percent of first-week U.S. GTA IV purchases for Xbox 360: 65, Number of items on Xbox Live: About 17,000, Number of items on PlayStation Store: About 600.
jesus christ are you a retard? like seriously, did you have to go special rooms where you had private teachers to help you complete the key stage 3 worksheets when u were in year 11?xbox live has been around since 2003 ffs

I did this thread and they was nothing to buy
:D

dnt listen to black[bane] he caught his wifey gettin mashed by a ps3 [/bane]
You got any recommendations then. I am solid on f1 and pro, might get uncharted as well.But would prefer a GOOD online game and preferably some that vip goons have.

Haze is air... wow such a disappointment.Metacritic has an overall score for this of about 5.25 or suttin.I might consider cod but I dunno if the pad will piss me off or whether I wanna let go of the p, especially after paying for the maps...lol.

dnt listen to black[bane] he caught his wifey gettin mashed by a ps3 [/bane]
You got any recommendations then. I am solid on f1 and pro, might get uncharted as well.But would prefer a GOOD online game and preferably some that vip goons have.
most VIPers play COD4 & proi think a couple man on here also have unreal tournament 3 & warhawki recommend heavenly sword (slash em up/action adventure)ratchet & clank tools of destruction (platformer)motorstorm (racing)

jesus christ are you a retard? like seriously, did you have to go special rooms where you had private teachers to help you complete the key stage 3 worksheets when u were in year 11?xbox live has been around since 2003 ffs
leverock.jpgalmost funny, don't catch feelings. swear you're the number 1 guy on here who hypes about a dead out network.also, heavenly sword.very under rated.

leverock.jpgalmost funny, don't catch feelings. swear you're the number 1 guy on here who hypes about a dead out network.also, heavenly sword.very under rated.
lol @ this guy, doesnt even have a response to wht i said, stop embarrasing yrself and actually do some research before u make idiotic posts again. safe.

lol @ this guy, doesnt even have a response to wht i said, stop embarrasing yrself and actually do some research before u make idiotic posts again. safe.
a year and half since psn is out and you cant even see who'se online while your playing your game, or send a message without quittin the game.all that was available the day the 360 launched.and some titles on ps2 were online, so sony aint got no excuses about why their slacking.

a year and half since psn is out and you cant even see who'se online while your playing your game, or send a message without quittin the game.all that was available the day the 360 launched.and some titles on ps2 were online, so sony aint got no excuses about why their slacking.
how does any of this back your original comment?

stating that microsoft update their sh*t more often, whilst sony are slacking.and lol at appearing offline on a forum.low. very low.
the point is, microsoft have been developing xbox live since 2003, thts 5 yearsPSN started around fall 2006 thts a year and a couple of monthsdo u expect them to just catch up to a service thts been in the making for 5 years, in a year and a bitit'll probably be on par by the end of the year so boi.ps2 was a straight plug and play ting, no service.and what exactly is wrong with browsin the forum on invisible? explain how its low. y u watchin me so hard anyway?