Sign in to follow this  
Kim

sorry but.......dry sex>>>>>actuall sex

who knows, probs females onlysome guys love it thobut yeh dry sex is actuall betta than a d*ck up ur p*ssy

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Vip2 things that warrant banning:1.being a whore.BUt....really, this should be in love & life, not whatever.

u just aint had the right d*ck, not that i'm insinuating that i could be the right d*ck for you, coz i'm sh*t.

who can orgasim from it,,,????only takes me about a minute wen i position myself correctly

Never.If you dry sex a breh then dont give the wet sex I wont be surpised if he dont smash your face in. Or force himself.

Before I slept with her my wife was THEE QUEEN of dry Sex.Woman would tease me soo much, and for once I didn't care......it was seriousbut on normally....sex >>>>>>>>>>> fake sex tbhspecially with a slut like Malika imo

Guest PennyTraitor
u just aint had the right d*ck, not that i'm insinuating that i could be the right d*ck for you, coz i'm sh*t.
lol i like this guy. not in a gay way.but ye dry sex will run if like theres a period or suttin im not ashamed to admit it.but d*ck in a p*ssy> > rubbin clothes

Im a dry sex virgin, llow doggying a girl with your jeans on and bruising your pipe.
fdgfdggfhhg[bruza]GET ME[bruza]

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
:D :D

move this bull sh*t. has ayone every seen a picture of MALIKA before? i think shes a 36yr old man tbh.
40 yr old actually

u just aint had the right d*ck, you should come to liverpool and get the right d*ck (if thats you in ur avy)
for a mo there i thought u was talking to me, and everyone likes me, it's my in-offensive charm.

Remember when I went clubbing with a friend and some chick whined him and he said 'sh*t was rough i split some love juice'he is now know as premature

Remember when I went clubbing with a friend and some chick whined him and he said 'sh*t was rough i split some love juice'he is now know as premature
:D :D