DUURTY OR SOMEONE

Mr. Martinez

Right I'm trying to re-install Windows on some deadout laptop I gotI've downloadedWindows XP Ghost image Universal InstallUniversal Image, so hardware changes will not cause blue screen, it works on any PCThis is a ghost image, ghost auto boots, and you just have to click OK.The entire installation process takes 2minutes 30 seconds, so after 3 mins you can boot into windows.This version of windows is fully WGA cracked, so can be updated from within windows update no problem.Upon boot, there are only 12 processes running, and unrequired services have been disabled. Total ram used, 93MB.These services have only been disabled, not removed, so to re-enable them, goto start->run and run services.msc.No need to wait 30 mins for installs now BUTNo matter what way I burn itIt just doesn't bootCan someone give me a licke tutorial for any particular software on how to burn boot discsOne next tutorial ended up f*ck*ng my ISO file and had to download it againsafe