Sign in to follow this  
Fearless-Guy

hiphop 2pac & Biggie - Runnin (original)

What i've been looking for iswelIf anyone knows/ has it much appreciated.edit- cousin of sleep, thankingyou kindly.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
[url="http://rapidshare.com/files/118153193/2_Pac_-_Ready_2_die_-_12_-_Runnin_.mp3.html"]Runnin[/url]

There..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

itss cool manWE HAD TO GROW DREADS TO CHANGE OUR DESCRIPTION..

i'm actually ashamed as a 2pac fanconfidently opened my windows media player to play this, typed it in and nothing came up.*downloads shamefully*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lmaostillSHOWED THEY TOES, YOU KNOW THEY GET STEPPED ON, A FIST FULLA BULLETS A CHEST FULLA TEFLON

run from the police picture that.. nigga im too fat, f*ck around and catch an asthma attackf*ck off who ever said 2pac had a better verse. didnt hear no quotables in that verse.

i'm actually ashamed as a 2pac fanconfidently opened my windows media player to play this, typed it in and nothing came up.*downloads shamefully*
lol slippin'*checks to see if I have it*I'm bless..

Runnin from the powlicee thatss riiiiiightmomma caught me put a whoopin to ma backsiiiideclassic

thought it was gna be this beat tbh

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
run from the police picture that.. nigga im too fat, f*ck around and catch an asthma attackf*ck off who ever said 2pac had a better verse. didnt hear no quotables in that verse.
MY MAIN MAN, GOT TWO STRIKES, SLIPPED GOT ARRESTED AND FLIPPEDHE SCREAMED THUG LIFE & EMPTIED THE CLIP

Guest Flat Eric

run from the policepicture thatnigga im too fatill run around and catch an asthma attackdas why i buss back it dnt phase mewhen he drops take his glock and im swayze