i've gotta do something crazy

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

ive done alot of f*cked up things in the past years of my lifebut i need to pull one last crazy move before i turn 21 tomorrowany suggestions?im thinking i wanna jump out of a plane (w/parachute x2 - llow that)

Guest David Braund

ill photoshop a letter for u from the NHS or sutinn itll say sutin like come in for ur quarterly AIDS meeting and tests to see how far along the disease has goneleave it lieng around someone bait n bang some sh*t bareback or get head or some sh*t n wait till she sees itmore april fools but meh

lash malika bareback
LOLyou should slide from the top of an escalator to the bottom, but a really big one.It looks cool and stuff.
yeeeeaDo that in angel tube. (station with the longest escalator in London)Let me kno how it goes. :D

Guest Tibbius
bait man just wanted to make it clear we knew it was his birthday tomorrow.
Hai Guise, I Juz Wntd2 let u no dat itz my Birfdai 2mzw0000Tbaix

Guest Flat Eric
sex a chick then give her a stone cold stunner.Swear in her face... open a beer drink it and go to each corner of the bed post raising ur two arms in the air humming the stone cold steve austin theme tune as u do.
am i only the one that lemayo'd?

sex a chick then give her a stone cold stunner.Swear in her face... open a beer drink it and go to each corner of the bed post raising ur two arms in the air humming the stone cold steve austin theme tune as u do.
am i only the one that lemayo'd?
i never till i saw the 2nd paragraphcreasing atm