Why are injuns

Kim

Guest haze-e
Cos their trousers are squeezing their nuts
What nuts? (No homo)Dont you remember that article about Indiaans needing smaller condoms coz they keep slippig off the piece.LMFAO.

maybe in ur ends. in ldn they keep their troubles and beefs to themselves cos they know wots good.*locked*
LOL reminds me of them Cromer Street Belgali pussies round KX.Always flapping their gums but when it comes down to it they cant fight. Last year I saw some Black brudda taking on 20 of them and having them up. Not exaggerating here.

Guest Remy Lebeau
Cos their trousers are squeezing their nuts
What nuts? (No homo)Dont you remember that article about Indiaans needing smaller condoms coz they keep slippig off the piece.LMFAO.
:D :D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :lol:

Guest Remy Lebeau

did you know that, that song was literally an industry jokecouple of suits thought it would be funny to make a sh*t song on purposeget girls to sing it and watch it become a hitgenius...

maybe in ur ends. in ldn they keep their troubles and beefs to themselves cos they know wots good.*locked*
LOL reminds me of them Cromer Street Belgali pussies round KX.Always flapping their gums but when it comes down to it they cant fight. Last year I saw some Black brudda taking on 20 of them and having them up. Not exaggerating here.
ye know someone who done this. bengalis are some next breed of human being i swear

ye know someone who done this. bengalis are some next breed of human being i swear
Not tryna be bad but I'll be shocked to come across one that doesn't stink.My bredrin used to live in Cromer Street and anytime I went to his estate, there was always a foul smell in the corridor(sp), and I know it wasn't coming from his flat. Some disgusting smell, came like expired curry, rotten fish and three corpses.I cant stand them though, always had problems with them. They always talked and threaten but when it came down to it they just run so I never got the chance to hurt them.