ndubz - ouch

shaian

yeah there tunes are sounding too alikesame old sameold.. U cheated on me/Im Hurt BS...a Gurl form uk called shaniqua! KMT... yeah sure..The white ting only gets a eye cuz she reminds me off flower tucci.. Shes a decent singer but nothing great.Anyway its all about giggs right now.

Guest PROFIT2

still dont get what the black guy with the shades actually does....allow making these sort of tunes with your cousin tbh kinda of weird.its sh*t probably get shoved down my throat like the last one smh.

on a positive notei think dappy got skills tho. he can spit and he good with hooks
True he carries the group imo and as Profit said 'wtf is the black guy there for'. He's there to look pretty lol. Swear he's of no importance whatsoever.and as for the girl I dunno whether to say she can sing (not SANG) but sing or that she's only makin dem notes cus she strains her voice. I cannot be the only one that thinks so, surely.

Guest PROFIT2
on a positive notei think dappy got skills tho. he can spit and he good with hooks
True he carries the group imo and as Profit said 'wtf is the black guy there for'. He's there to look pretty lol. Swear he's of no importance whatsoever.and as for the girl I dunno whether to say she can sing (not SANG) but sing or that she's only makin dem notes cus she strains her voice. I cannot be the only one that thinks so, surely.
yeah i hear you on the singing...is it just me or does she just seem to be the sterotype for a typical urban slag?has anyone seen them on mtv when they ask whats good about camden and she says "you can get bare designer jeans and tops and exsclusive trainers etc...for about £10" LMAO i liked how narstie in that tune they made together addressed the whole dude in the shades stuff"who are you" "dont watch who i am" "its the guy from the video" loldont know bout man lookin pretty tho!!