Dizzman, Rugrat >>>>>>>>>

Young Boss

FUMIN YOU FRECKLED FACED WANKER IF YOU EVER TRY COME AGAINST RUGRAT I WILL SHANK YAYOU CHAT AND DAT AND BARE GIRLS SAY UR FAT AND DATI'LL BUST UR HEAD WITH A BAT AND DATIF U EVER TRY SLEW RUGRAT AND DAT WOT WOT

yeah im from the grime and the gutterni**as shottin class a to fiends outside costcutterwho told you round my way is flamesoutsiders, walk around tucking in their chainsscared to smile, so they walk with their heads downcause every ni**a round here wears a dirty frownwe're all animals street poluterseach and every one of my ni**as you know their top shootersdark alleys, and pitch black roadsim from the place where guns explodeaim for your head, and blaze you 3 60 degreeswe'll putb holes in you just like swiss cheeseoh please, put your guns awaybefore my ni**as bustfrom endz to endz we're known to be dangerousyou cant intimadate or silence my ni**ascasue my ni**as are ready to pull triggas and blaze ni**asyou see, we all right bars but they be comparing his bars to my barswhen my bars be tearing hisi cant be compared to this mc, who fast and sleezeoh please, what you mean, he cant rap with me or my teamim on arms house too, and f*ck all the rewind forum crewyour gettin hyped up by titch,your eediat why you tellin people fibsyou cant bring guns to the place that i stayif you did that, you'd get blown awayblown, real far, i'll rock u endless with a 16 bari spit hot just like propane, so when your ready please call my nameyour bigger but im much betteri par with the metal tucked under my sweaterand you try slewin, i heard my mans tune, i was likewhats he doin? your flows and bars i'll dead that, bring arms to my house i'll fry your head backDizzman was and still is siiick