Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

Do You Answer To Private Callers?

Well?Someones ringing my phone at this time in the morning, on private, I just switch my phone to silent, then they ring my other, still private, but I don't answer it.I don't answer anything other than mobile or home numbers if I can see the number, more time I will silent it if I don't recognise it though.Sometimes I feel that it could be something important, but if they have the rudeness to call on private, I will not answer.How does everyone handle private callers? Or do you just answer them?

Nevermore time its someone trying to give me a loan. or sell me internetsMy voicemail sets them straight that if they want to talk to me ring off a home or mobile number

Yeah, if its someone i speak to on the regs or i know well and theyre fonin me on withheld ill ask why once ive answerdMost the time though ill answer anyway, if its someone tryin 2 take me for a d*ckhead then ill just argue and tell them what to do - worst one is when youve been blankin someones calls then they wait for a bit and call off withheld, pisses me off thatBut then you get the silly cunts who will call ya about 5 times one after another and then straight away call ya on with held like it aint obvious

depends really could be someone calling from someone elses number and they may of been instructed to with hold their number i know i make sure people with hold my number if they use my phone to call people.or maybe someone is calling from overseas or from a work phone that has some nuts directory that with holds the number.

aint gna lie back in the day when i see the PRIVATE CALL come up i knew it was gna be some bullshit ting. remember i used to say nothing good comes from a private call. now thou why not

yup, if its a d*ckhead ting then i'll lock off, the red button is there for a reason.

Guest Flat Eric
yup, if its a d*ckhead ting then i'll lock off, the red button is there for a reason.
initused to get private calls when fans just wanted to hear my voice...so it used to be a pick up and wait for them to speakbut that doesnt happen anymore.

Yes, every time.Some people have their house phones set to block the number on every call, some of my friends actually have jobs (OH MY GOD) and ring off their work number which withholds the number.At 20 years old do you lot still have people that prank your phone?f*ck that.

i answer, if it's a stupid call i hang up, topic's been done.

i have one fne that ive kept for years that i dnt pickup if numbers aint displayd...on my private line its nothin cos i know who ive given it to and can trace any calls back to an individual in my circle

Answer every time. If theyre gonna chat air at the end of the day its their credit/ bill running up.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Nwo I do yea, I seopped for a while cuz I was avoidign liek 3 people, now sh*t is cool innit.need to change by 'ghetto' voice mail actually come to think of it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i answer, if it's a stupid call i hang up, topic's been done.
Innit lol, fone aint gonna explode me pickin it up..

Never answer private numbers but then again i rarely answer my phone anyways. If it's important leave a message and i'll get back to u!! it's normal.

Yeah. Quite a few of my friends have their home numbers as private, and I don't really care to be honest if it's someone I don't particularly want to speak to/don't know. I either endure it or lock them off.

yh, don't see why not. more than likely its someone i knowor wrok. :D don't like when people try ring you w/o holding there number,you may not wanna chat to them so you ignore it next thing there ringing you on private....bait.

Yes, every time.Some people have their house phones set to block the number on every call, some of my friends actually have jobs (OH MY GOD) and ring off their work number which withholds the number.At 20 years old do you lot still have people that prank your phone?f*ck that.
C/SPrank calls is a kid thing, doesn't happen now. Back in the day when every sket going had my number it was hassle but only a select few get it now.