Do You Answer To Private Callers?

Stamina Man

Well?Someones ringing my phone at this time in the morning, on private, I just switch my phone to silent, then they ring my other, still private, but I don't answer it.I don't answer anything other than mobile or home numbers if I can see the number, more time I will silent it if I don't recognise it though.Sometimes I feel that it could be something important, but if they have the rudeness to call on private, I will not answer.How does everyone handle private callers? Or do you just answer them?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, if its someone i speak to on the regs or i know well and theyre fonin me on withheld ill ask why once ive answerdMost the time though ill answer anyway, if its someone tryin 2 take me for a d*ckhead then ill just argue and tell them what to do - worst one is when youve been blankin someones calls then they wait for a bit and call off withheld, pisses me off thatBut then you get the silly cunts who will call ya about 5 times one after another and then straight away call ya on with held like it aint obvious

depends really could be someone calling from someone elses number and they may of been instructed to with hold their number i know i make sure people with hold my number if they use my phone to call people.or maybe someone is calling from overseas or from a work phone that has some nuts directory that with holds the number.

Guest Flat Eric
yup, if its a d*ckhead ting then i'll lock off, the red button is there for a reason.
initused to get private calls when fans just wanted to hear my voice...so it used to be a pick up and wait for them to speakbut that doesnt happen anymore.

Yes, every time.Some people have their house phones set to block the number on every call, some of my friends actually have jobs (OH MY GOD) and ring off their work number which withholds the number.At 20 years old do you lot still have people that prank your phone?f*ck that.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Nwo I do yea, I seopped for a while cuz I was avoidign liek 3 people, now sh*t is cool innit.need to change by 'ghetto' voice mail actually come to think of it.

Yes, every time.Some people have their house phones set to block the number on every call, some of my friends actually have jobs (OH MY GOD) and ring off their work number which withholds the number.At 20 years old do you lot still have people that prank your phone?f*ck that.
C/SPrank calls is a kid thing, doesn't happen now. Back in the day when every sket going had my number it was hassle but only a select few get it now.