Sign in to follow this  
Young Boss

Allow this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guest Flat Eric

lmfao at this thread...lmfao at editing it into another failloool at scorpz

LOL the videoSwear you was telling us how you're girl does that to youCome like Esquilax

[LlFAd4YdQks&hl]
[/LlFAd4YdQks&hl]
:D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :D

LOL the videoSwear you was telling us how you're girl does that to youCome like Esquilax
Is everything a damn big joke to you fam? there is a place for jokes but don't joke on somethin you never experienced

Is everything a damn big joke to you fam?
Pretty much

lmfao @ gettin beaten up by some cardboard chick and not fighting back. yr not a man.

whats deep?I'd probably do the same maybe even laugh if i seen a dude getting beat up by a chick
You can't be serious why is it a laughing issue?
what isnt funny bout some guy getting beat up by some gurl like say she his mother

whats deep?I'd probably do the same maybe even laugh if i seen a dude getting beat up by a chick
what isnt funny bout some guy getting beat up by some gurl like say she his mother
From my experience i love my girlfriend but i've got mental scars not tryna sound like this is Jerry Springer but i was shook for a while like i feared she was gonna kill me not on purpose but it only takes a flip second for her to flip and i could have been history man

From my experience i love my girlfriend but i've got mental scars not tryna sound like this is Jerry Springer but i was shook for a while like i feared she was gonna kill me not on purpose but it only takes a flip second for her to flip and i could have been history man
allow it if you cant beat her just stab her in this world your ethier a boss or a bitch my friend

lmfao @ gettin beaten up by some cardboard chick and not fighting back. yr not a man.

certain dudes will hit back for the principle...my barber gave his girl the quickest three jabs once wen she tried right hookin him on road...lol still