Work boyed me...

Guest Teddy Riley

Guest Teddy Riley

I'm at an internet cafe...Workplace opens at 9.00am but we gotta be there 15 mins early like most jobs.I get there (on time) and I'm waiting.15 mins goes past and still no-one there. Manager ain't there and neither is one lady that has been covering for him. So I wait till 9.30am and decide I'll call my manager & my area manager to see wagwarn...Both calls go to voicemail. I call 'em from the payphone and I just about get to leave a couple of messages behind. I'm currently posting from an internet cafe across the road. If my neither call me back, I'm going home. This is a par.Thing is, my area manager is out to get me. Who thinks I should go to another branch? Should I go home?

Guest Swiftie

Dont go home unless if you left a message on all the relevant people's phone ... RULE number 1.Whilst your posting on here, someone has already come and now they going to say you was late. :D

Guest Teddy Riley

Manager just called me.Someone else was supposed to cover and didn't turn up. If I don't hear good news in the next 10 minutes, it's rota'd day off #4 in a row...

Allow working for a mickey mouse company where the bosses don't turn up.
Dun Know.. f*ck*ng Cunts.There making you take your entitled day off aswell.. when its them causing the inconvience.. man should be sent home on full pay like it was a working day and still be able to take he's rotational day off when due.Barstards

Dun Know.. f*ck*ng Cunts.There making you take your entitled day off aswell.. when its them causing the inconvience.. man should be sent home on full pay like it was a working day and still be able to take he's rotational day off when due.Barstards
innitPar-ment

c/s