Why Do Newcastle Always Ruin Players?

Avon Barksdale

Not even sending but its true...Emre - Had loads of potential at Inter but now he looks like any championship playerMilner - Was sick at Villa but since hes been back at newcastle you barely hear his nameSmith - Gone from average to sh*tTaylor - When he first came through was tipped to a future England international and join one of the big 4 in the future but now hes starting to resemble Titus Bramble tbhRamage - Same as aboveViduka - Been nothing less then lethal at every other team but been any John Stead at NewcastleCarr - USED to be one of the top right back in Europe until he joinedBarton - PrisonGerimi - Was sick at Middlesborough was ok at Chelsea now hes just looks pieDuff - Dont think ive seen him play good once at NewcastleProbably more aswelJust hope N'Zogbia and Martins leave before its to lateIf i was a baller they would probably the one club i would never ever sign for

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players always get injured too. Its like their squad is cursedThats the real reason Woodgate and Modric decided to opt for Spurs[Keegan] They're still a bigger club than Tottenham [Keegan](I jest!)

Not even sending but its true...Emre - Had loads of potential at Inter but now he looks like any championship playerMilner - Was sick at Villa but since hes been back at newcastle you barely hear his nameSmith - Gone from average to sh*tTaylor - When he first came through was tipped to a future England international and join one of the big 4 in the future but now hes starting to resemble Titus Bramble tbhRamage - Same as aboveViduka - Been nothing less then lethal at every other team but been any John Stead at NewcastleCarr - USED to be one of the top right back in Europe until he joinedBarton - PrisonGerimi - Was sick at Middlesborough was ok at Chelsea now hes just looks pieDuff - Dont think ive seen him play good once at NewcastleProbably more aswelJust hope N'Zogbia and Martins leave before its to lateIf i was a baller they would probably the one club i would never ever sign for
:D Like to say their swagness drove him to crime.BTW I disagree about Geremi he was always overhyped.

shitty coachesshitty training facilieties (dnt care if its new its astroturf cant train on that)bad managementbad treatment of forign players, these man need to be looked after with baby sitters and sh*tamongst other things

It was pretty much the general concensus around that time, especially in the UK, that Carr was one of the best right backs in the league and arguably top 6 in Europe. It's really not that hard to comprehend if you can remember all but 8/9years ago.He was voted in the Prem team of the season twice in a row, and take what you want from it, he won our player of the season 2000/2001 and 2001/2002.

carr was prob best right back in the world at the timewas a murkers

i remember when in school everyone used to do there allstar teamalmost always carr was the right backbut right backs come and go before him it was panucci

I remember him having one good season and then he was linked with us.Think it was season after he scored that dirty goal v usBut top RB's in europe nah mate
Shows Derek didn't watch football before 2002 really.Swear Man Utd were linked with Carr one time.
at least read tho stillmind you people said chimbonda was top 3 selected in world less than a season ago so Ill take these kind of comments with a picnh of salt me thinks

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
shitty coachesshitty training facilieties (dnt care if its new its astroturf cant train on that)bad managementbad treatment of forign players, these man need to be looked after with baby sitters and sh*tamongst other things
no i actually agree with all those points. Disagree with some ofthe names on the list.Recently:BeyeFayeButtMilnerN'zogMartinsare at least recreating their level or better since the start of the season. In the past:-GivenW.bartonRob leeK.Dyerles fedinandginolaSolanoBellamyShearer (debateable)Asprillaare relatively big players ho it could be argued showed their best form in a newcastle shirt.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I can name 3 right backs in Europe better than him, in the period 1999-2001, please feel free to add on. If we can find 10 better than him that we all agree on, ok. If not, my point stands.
jesus wept, i'm actually agreeing with Rsonist befoire his inurries carr was one of th best full backs in the world and for a couple of seasons above Nevile as the best right back in the league.