Work boyed me pt 2...

Guest LOGers

Guest LOGers

Selfridges are easily the most unorganised organisation in the history of retail.My paypacket has been completed messed up, they underpaid me my basic pay and they havent paid my overtime...All I know is they have to sort this out asap because my birthday is in 3 weeks and I have things to buy...I have a set list of things/payments to do/make and they are taking the piss out of me...Aint seen my wage slip yet but I didnt phone in sick this month. Just checked my online balance and I was like wtf :D Its the way I'm not even that angry, just really pissed off...

Guest LOGers

They underpaid me by 250 squid, so thats why I'm smarting really, I take care of my own expenses now as well, I told my parents to stop giving me an allowance when I got this job so after my savings, phone bill, tv license and food shopping I'm left with nada.Its the fact that my bday is the 22nd so I wont get paid again before then, thats making me annoyed.The pt 2 was a follow on from Mike Kane's topic tbh.

I doubt its just selfridges, I swear its any retail environment. When I used to work in Smiths they f*cked up my pay regularly. It got so bad that they had to continue paying me for 2 months after I actually left, because they owed me so much money and could not afford to pay it all to me in one pay packet.____ > Working in retail

Guest LOGers
re organise your outgoings this month i.e delay your savings til you recieve the £250
Its too late, I set up a direct debit to an account where u can't make frequent withdrawals, the money's already gone. :D

Oh and NumeroNoand yes?
Well 1st kinda invalidates the 2nd but 'cause its you tings might can gwarn. Oh damn, I just clocked. I'll get back to you later today. 'Llow me and my pension memory. How long ago did you ask now? I feel so bad. You know what I'm talking about. It's 'casue you wasnt online at the time for a bit so it went clean outta my head (pass that buck). I promise you I'll tell you tonight

I doubt its just selfridges, I swear its any retail environment. When I used to work in Smiths they f*cked up my pay regularly. It got so bad that they had to continue paying me for 2 months after I actually left, because they owed me so much money and could not afford to pay it all to me in one pay packet.____ > Working in retail
initwhen i worked for tk maxx they always missed out my overtime. i got my mum down lol. was a long time ago

Guest LOGers
Oh and NumeroNoand yes?
Well 1st kinda invalidates the 2nd but 'cause its you tings might can gwarn. Oh damn, I just clocked. I'll get back to you later today. 'Llow me and my pension memory. How long ago did you ask now? I feel so bad. You know what I'm talking about. It's 'casue you wasnt online at the time for a bit so it went clean outta my head (pass that buck). I promise you I'll tell you tonight
LOL so you finally remembered! I've been hella busy as well, its nothing.Drop me a pm/e-mail if anything.Titan, I work at one in Manchester right now, working in the LDN one over the summer, cause I'm selfridges staff I get discount all over the store...What u looking to get?

Oh and NumeroNoand yes?
LOL so you finally remembered! I've been hella busy as well, its nothing.Drop me a pm/e-mail if anything.Titan, I work at one in Manchester right now, working in the LDN one over the summer, cause I'm selfridges staff I get discount all over the store...What u looking to get?
I was actaully joking, but hey!!!My cousin works in men's streetwear, so I may have to get you yto get me some extra stuff on discount. Looking for some nice shirts and tops. Maybe some jeans.

Guest LOGers
How hard is it to get a job there?I know one fat girl that worked there for bit but I thought you could only work there is you're a 9
Depends what department tbh, if its cosmetics/designer you have to be 8+ (unofficially)I'm a 4 but I got lucky because of my extensive knowledge of designer goods. :D Titan if you're serious let me know innit.