Rinse other peoples utensils and glasses

Numero001

I have a tendancy to rinse other people's utensils before I eat, when I go to a resturant's I always drink from a straw or at someone's house I blow into the cup to see how long its been there for. If there is no change in the colour at the bottom, there wasnt any dust before-hand. Just had a yoghurt at work and even though the utensils get washed by a dish washer, they sit in some crusty draw and had to rinse the spoon discreetly to avoid funny looks. Some may call it OCD or paranoia, I just call it hygiene. Realistically I dont think I will catch something from it, but I dont wanna be that unfortunate guy on the news thats gravely ill in hospital due to some slackness in hygiene on a one-away MRSA type disease tingAm I the only person that does this? If someone did/done/does this to you, do you feel offended? Nah lie but one girl musta done that and I gave her the plainestface, like say my sh*t aint clean.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rinse every utensil before I use it, simply for the fact small bits of dust could have gone on them, even if they were washed half an hour ago. Just like to feel like it's that bit cleaner than before.

i ALWAYS do thisi also smell my cutlery and glasses before using them if it has a certain 'fresh smell' i cant use them i cant describe the smell but usually it occurs when people wash up things with fish or eggs on then use the same water to wash the utensils and glasses its a really horrible smell

Guest LOGers

Nah u aint the only one, if I touch something unclean and do not wash my hands within 10 seconds, it feels like there are millions of spiders crawling all over them :D Hence why I keep that liquid hand cleaner on my person at all times, its even worse when I'm in the hospital, people always ask me how can I want to be a doctor when I'm scared of germs.I rinse all cutlery, its nothing.

I keep that liquid hand cleaner on my person at all times
ditto i have a thing about clean hands i wash them after touching practically everything especially if i drop something on the floor and brush the ground.ive already told everyone before they touch my baby the have to use liquid hand cleaner

Also when i use the toilet at work I only touch the handle of the door with a tissue on the sly, or my sleeve in extreems.
i do thisits like theres no point washing yours hands if your gonna touch the dirty door handle after. when theres people that just piss, open the door then walk out

Also when i use the toilet at work I only touch the handle of the door with a tissue on the sly, or my sleeve in extreems.
i do thisits like theres no point washing yours hands if your gonna touch the dirty door handle after. when theres people that just piss, open the door then walk out
Biggest C/S of all time
Not as if you don't catch germs from other mans battys though isit?

Biggest C/S of all time
Not as if you don't catch germs from other mans battys though isit?
keep on topic.The gay Alex talk is played out

Guest Remy Lebeau
i also freak out if my boyf flushes the toilet without closing the lid firsti dont want poo particles on my toothbrushi also take a poo nakedsorry is that too much info
fecal matter gets everywherewhether you flush your toilet with the lid open or notsorry but your probably brushing your teeth with a sh*t stick*goes to brush teeth*

Guest LOGers
I keep that liquid hand cleaner on my person at all times
ditto i have a thing about clean hands i wash them after touching practically everything especially if i drop something on the floor and brush the ground.ive already told everyone before they touch my baby the have to use liquid hand cleaner
I actually cant handle the dirt, its too much for me honestly. My hands start itching differently. Its sickening. People used to make fun of me but its one of my idiosyncrasies.I open doors with a tissue as well.

ALSO I HATE when i go to a shop and bossman touches my palm with his crusty dry fingers as he gives me the change. Moretime i wait and dilly dally so he put's it down on the counter but some stand there and hold it out for me to stick my hand out and receive.

i also freak out if my boyf flushes the toilet without closing the lid firsti dont want poo particles on my toothbrushi also take a poo nakedsorry is that too much info
LOLHold it down blaaddd.But I'm with you on the closing the toilet before flushing. I ALWAYS do this.And I hate touching public toilet doors. Either sleeve or tissue ting. Even flushing the toilet if I do. I lift the lid with tissue always on toilets that aren't in my own yard.

Guest LOGers
LOLHold it down blaaddd.But I'm with you on the closing the toilet before flushing. I ALWAYS do this.And I hate touching public toilet doors. Either sleeve or tissue ting. Even flushing the toilet if I do. I lift the lid with tissue always on toilets that aren't in my own yard.
Hence why I got so excited about them motion sensitive toilets, you dont have to touch the flusher, the tap or the dryer anymore.

One of my frist ever jobs was waiting staff. Doing silver service events and such.Believe me, you wanna inspect the cutlery,glasses and everyother object on your table carefully.They used to quickly wash the plates, if they were still a bit dirty, we would have to steam the upside over a bucket of boiling water for 3 seconds and give it a quick wipe before sending it out.Certain high-profile people ate off them plates.In the catering buisness, time is everything.I just realised i went off on a RAMBLE. Apologises.

OCD-level hygeine freaks crack me up.1. Simply rinsing something in cold water has zero effect on killing germs2. Any money you handle is probably filther than your sh*t-encrusted toilet, regardless of whether you touch bossman's hand or not3. Fecal particles disperse less when you flush with the toilet lid down, but it still hangs in the atmosphere. The particles disperse evenly so keeping your toothbrush further away doesn't help either (unless its in another room behind a closed door)4. There are more germs in your mouth than there are between your toes, or even in your butt crack5. Shielding your child from any/all perceived "hygeine hazards" will cause them to grow with a weak immune system, making them more susceptible to more serious germs