Rinse other peoples utensils and glasses

Numero001

i ALWAYS do thisi also smell my cutlery and glasses before using them if it has a certain 'fresh smell' i cant use them i cant describe the smell but usually it occurs when people wash up things with fish or eggs on then use the same water to wash the utensils and glasses its a really horrible smell
LOL! i thought i was the only person who done this! after anyone has eaten eggs i end up redoing all the washing up. nothing worse than having a drink from a glass that smells of gone off egg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also when i use the toilet at work I only touch the handle of the door with a tissue on the sly, or my sleeve in extreems.
i do thisits like theres no point washing yours hands if your gonna touch the dirty door handle after. when theres people that just piss, open the door then walk out
Biggest C/S of all time
Not as if you don't catch germs from other mans battys though isit?
keep on topic.The gay Alex talk is played out
LMAO that was jokes, but true say this is my topic keep on trackThis closing toilet lid is a new one to me, tissue on door handles is standard procedure.

Also when i use the toilet at work I only touch the handle of the door with a tissue on the sly, or my sleeve in extreems.
i do thisits like theres no point washing yours hands if your gonna touch the dirty door handle after. when theres people that just piss, open the door then walk out
Biggest C/S of all time
LMAO that was jokes, but true say this is my topic keep on trackThis closing toilet lid is a new one to me, tissue on door handles is standard procedure.
Stamina fails time after time tbh.Guy should log off.

One of my frist ever jobs was waiting staff. Doing silver service events and such.Believe me, you wanna inspect the cutlery,glasses and everyother object on your table carefully.They used to quickly wash the plates, if they were still a bit dirty, we would have to steam the upside over a bucket of boiling water for 3 seconds and give it a quick wipe before sending it out.Certain high-profile people ate off them plates.In the catering buisness, time is everything.I just realised i went off on a RAMBLE. Apologises.
I hear that cah everytime I go Pizza Hut theres dirty plates and glasses.

I have a tendancy to rinse other people's utensils before I eat, when I go to a resturant's I always drink from a straw or at someone's house I blow into the cup to see how long its been there for. If there is no change in the colour at the bottom, there wasnt any dust before-hand. Just had a yoghurt at work and even though the utensils get washed by a dish washer, they sit in some crusty draw and had to rinse the spoon discreetly to avoid funny looks. Some may call it OCD or paranoia, I just call it hygiene. Realistically I dont think I will catch something from it, but I dont wanna be that unfortunate guy on the news thats gravely ill in hospital due to some slackness in hygiene on a one-away MRSA type disease tingAm I the only person that does this? If someone did/done/does this to you, do you feel offended? Nah lie but one girl musta done that and I gave her the plainestface, like say my sh*t aint clean.
You are not the only one who does this.I wash my breakfast bowl and spoon from the dishwasher at work every morning gefore eating my cereal.Couldn't give a flying 747 about a bad look to be frank.Unless the plates are washed by fam at home, I will always have some form of doubt of the cleanliness of the eating dishes.

Guest Vogue
You're not aloneAlso when i use the toilet at work I only touch the handle of the door with a tissue on the sly, or my sleeve in extreems.
Ditto

Biggest C/S of all time
LMAO that was jokes.

Guest PROFIT2

WTF is wrong with you lot going on about dust being in your glass...like you dont breath in more dust than thats in a day!!smh some stupidness allow being scared of germs like you were born in a bubble germs build up your amuine system and your body can naturally deal with most stuff....still was out my cups and that but only because it stinks after being in a dish washer washing your stuff in the sink>>>>>>>>dish washer!!

LOL Superstition ended this thread but just got overlooked by people cause they didn't wanna hear it :D
Thing is, I think everyone knows that but its just habit. Them Domestos adverts 'cause more harm than anything. Them and the stupid women's daytime programs that talk about germs.

LOL Superstition ended this thread but just got overlooked by people cause they didn't wanna hear it :D
Thing is, I think everyone knows that but its just habit. Them Domestos adverts 'cause more harm than anything. Them and the stupid women's daytime programs that talk about germs.
*Humbled*Thought it was ignorance

I work in a care home so cutlery NEEDS to be washed in a dishwasher. My workmates and I go an extra step though if we use the cutlery... boil the kettle and soak them in hot soapy water before using it.SOME houses I go to I rinse sh*t under hot water...That thing about flushing the toilet with the lid open.. OH MY GOSH ... I HATE this... even though our bathroom and toilet is separate... I feel icky If the toilet is flushed with the lid wiiiiiiide open.

OCD-level hygeine freaks crack me up.1. Simply rinsing something in cold water has zero effect on killing germs2. Any money you handle is probably filther than your sh*t-encrusted toilet, regardless of whether you touch bossman's hand or not3. Fecal particles disperse less when you flush with the toilet lid down, but it still hangs in the atmosphere. The particles disperse evenly so keeping your toothbrush further away doesn't help either (unless its in another room behind a closed door)4. There are more germs in your mouth than there are between your toes, or even in your butt crack5. Shielding your child from any/all perceived "hygeine hazards" will cause them to grow with a weak immune system, making them more susceptible to more serious germs
Point #1 is impossible. Its never ever a cold water ting. Put my index finger under a running tap until it buns me, that right there is the sign for it to be rinsed. Cold water is a pointless excercise.To those that dont flush with lid open, you come like you run out as fast as poss and slam the door shut before flushing has finished lol

OCD-level hygeine freaks crack me up.1. Simply rinsing something in cold water has zero effect on killing germs2. Any money you handle is probably filther than your sh*t-encrusted toilet, regardless of whether you touch bossman's hand or not3. Fecal particles disperse less when you flush with the toilet lid down, but it still hangs in the atmosphere. The particles disperse evenly so keeping your toothbrush further away doesn't help either (unless its in another room behind a closed door)4. There are more germs in your mouth than there are between your toes, or even in your butt crack5. Shielding your child from any/all perceived "hygeine hazards" will cause them to grow with a weak immune system, making them more susceptible to more serious germs
Point #1 is impossible. Its never ever a cold water ting. Put my index finger under a running tap until it buns me, that right there is the sign for it to be rinsed. Cold water is a pointless excercise.To those that dont flush with lid open, you come like you run out as fast as poss and slam the door shut before flushing has finished lol
I used to do that when the lid was broken... people thought I was mad!

Point #1 is impossible. Its never ever a cold water ting. Put my index finger under a running tap until it buns me, that right there is the sign for it to be rinsed. Cold water is a pointless excercise.
Not meaning to burst your surgically-antiseptic bubble, but that does nothing eitherTo kill any sort of germs with water alone, you'd have to submerge it in boiling (100°C) water for around 5 minutes.

Guest Vogue

I swear I got called a d*ckhead twice in that other topic about random people using my toilet before?This is exactly the same, good to see people are normal.

Never rinse peoples plates in other houses but

Biggest C/S of all time

i usually rinse plates, cups and cutlery before using them...even if my own house, because things get dustyand when i got public toilets i don't sit on the toilet seat... if i really need to i clean it with my antibacterial spray and then cover the toilet seat with tissuei think thats about it really